Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick,probably stupid, question....

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

ive been allowed vape in any pub ive been in, so long as it didnt look like a cigarette

provari with a bulli, or a throathit with a boge carto... don't really look like cigarettes

Yeah, but for me its the whole thing of being the only one in the pub with clouds of vapour(or what most people think is smoke) and all the attention it attracts.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Yeah, but for me its the whole thing of being the only one in the pub with clouds of vapour(or what most people think is smoke) and all the attention it attracts.

I don't mind the attention. As long as I can vape and drink. If you have problems with attention there's two other choices, revel in it or squash it with body language. I never had a problem. If I'm not in the mood I give it the cold shoulder ;-)

That being said it's the ideal chance you educate some if the heatens. I plan on putting together a newbie kit esp for when I'm out to deal with this kind of opportunity
    ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

...or I can go out to the smoking area, where all the smokers are, and hopefully convert some of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    ...or I can go out to the smoking area, where all the smokers are, and hopefully convert some of them.

I still go out to the smoker area for the craic. Most conversions are carried out there. Gotta love the poor smokers.

Advertisement