Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail in Mullingar down?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Just noticed for the last few days that none of my devices are sending Eircom mail.
    I can log in to the site no problem but it keeps telling me in Apple mail that it can't connect to the server??

Anyone else having this problem?

IM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Iomega Man wrote: »
    Just noticed for the last few days that none of my devices are sending Eircom mail.
    I can log in to the site no problem but it keeps telling me in Apple mail that it can't connect to the server??

Anyone else having this problem?

IM
    Hi Iomega Man

Have you ensured the correct server settings are apllied?

Please follow this link and check out the advice provided by Allen175 as this seems to have resolved this issue for other people in the past:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82504226#post82504226

If issues persist please contact email support on 1890260260 (option 0)

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Iomega Man

Hi Iomega Man

Have you ensured the correct server settings are apllied?

Please follow this link and check out the advice provided by Allen175 as this seems to have resolved this issue for other people in the past:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82504226#post82504226

If issues persist please contact email support on 1890260260 (option 0)

Regards

Al
    Hi Al,

Got it sorted. Thanks anyway.
    Just wouldn't logon to the server but when I entered my details a few times it just began working again.

Thanks again,

IM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Iomega Man wrote: »
    Hi Al,

Got it sorted. Thanks anyway.
    Just wouldn't logon to the server but when I entered my details a few times it just began working again.

Thanks again,

IM

No worries Iomega Man

Glad to hear it

Regards

Al

Advertisement