Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electrical waste, where to bring?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

I did a bit of reasearch but came only up with shops where u can bring (back) broken electrical stuff such as printers, phones etc etc

but i do have a few things i wanna throw away which was not bought in shops (only online)
    where do i bring it?
    or will i just throw it in the bin and thats it? not too economical me thinks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Raffeen recycle centre

• Registered Users Posts: 17,025 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Bring it to the WEE section of the Kinsale Road landfill site ( South link road heading to Kinsale Rd roundabout). It won't cost you anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Almost any proper recycle centre would take them. You need do nothing special with them. In the last while I left some electrical items at the recycle centre in Carrigtwohill and at the centre in Midleton Skip Hire. They're just stacked to one side...

Advertisement