Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec alarm parts

Options
  • 08-04-2013 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I am looking for sensors for Astec alarms. I need the door entry , Window contatc, Windown Inertia sesnors. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

ryange wrote: »
    I am looking for sensors for Astec alarms. I need the door entry , Window contatc, Windown Inertia sesnors. Thanks

Astec parts are not available anymore, some company's have some in stock.
    Global sensors can be used instead, contacts and front door sensors can also be made work with the fitting of resistors. Global inertias work with out resistors, just the end of line resistor needs to be fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ryange

Thanks Altor, Is there specific manufacturer ro type sensor's I shouold look for that would be more stable than others. I have seen some on ebay but they are very cheap. I would prefer to spend an extra few euro and get decent sensors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BAZ67

UTC and HKC Sensors are suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

ryange wrote: »
    Thanks Altor, Is there specific manufacturer ro type sensor's I shouold look for that would be more stable than others. I have seen some on ebay but they are very cheap. I would prefer to spend an extra few euro and get decent sensors.

Any global sensor of any make should work.

Advertisement