Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Fenor

Options
  • 08-04-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all. Just wondering what would be the best way to get broadband in Fenor. We did a line test on a line out there and it came back as 1 meg. Any suggestions for a better service? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

Hi all. Just wondering what would be the best way to get broadband in Fenor. We did a line test on a line out there and it came back as 1 meg. Any suggestions for a better service? Thanks

Try Total Wireless - http://www.totalbroadcast.net/wireless1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sarahfayess

Thanks, I'll check them out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

eircom

It was Eircom that came back as 1 meg unfortunately, but thank you though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 robbie4175

We have a download speed of 4mb in annestown and we are with vodafone

• Advertisement

Have Total Wireless in Westown - 5 meg - its the same in Fenor.

Excellent, thanks guys. We got a line put in with vodafone, but they then told us that we were so far from the exchange that we couldn't get broadband at all, so we had to cancel the package. I've been having a look at wireless around the place, but none of them seem to have a good reputation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Try Alphawave

Excellent, thanks guys. We got a line put in with vodafone, but they then told us that we were so far from the exchange that we couldn't get broadband at all, so we had to cancel the package. I've been having a look at wireless around the place, but none of them seem to have a good reputation

I must say I haven't had any problems with mine

Advertisement