Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for reasonably priced company to set up company

Options
  • 08-04-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced company or individual who can set up a Limited Company for me, in the Dublin area.

Most of the online companies are charging in the region of €300 - €400.

Speed is important so can't do it myself as the CRO can take up to 15 working days to process application.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

bwdbwd wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced company or individual who can set up a Limited Company for me, in the Dublin area.

Most of the online companies are charging in the region of €300 - €400.

Speed is important so can't do it myself as the CRO can take up to 15 working days to process application.

Many thanks.

Any company that does it for you still has to use the CRO. You're not bypassing them by using a company. In saying that, whoever you choose may have a contact in CRO that could speed up the process.

I set mine up myself, so I can't give you any contacts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 T1977

http://www.quickcompany.ie/ for €219 including VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

You can get it a company set up and registered for tax for 175.00 all in, PM me for details

Advertisement