Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I see a full list of "Likes" on my Facebook business page?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I have recently opened a Facebook page for my business.
    I can only see a few of the people who like my page. I want to see the full list of "Likes".
    How do I do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

As far as I know you're only shown "friends you who like" the page, and the total number. I think before you were able to see the full list with each persons profile being linked, but it seems they've gotten rid of this probably to deter direct spamming.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

New likes (on left hand side of page besides insights) > see all > scroll thru

VERY time consuming if you've a big list and may not be comprehensive, but it's the easiest way I've identified and shows people who like my page that aren't friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

Cianos wrote: »
    As far as I know you're only shown "friends you who like" the page, and the total number. I think before you were able to see the full list with each persons profile being linked, but it seems they've gotten rid of this probably to deter direct spamming.

I don't quite get what you're saying here?

OP on your business page just under the Notifications part on your admin panel is the New Likes part, all your likes should be listed there when you click See All. I can't go back and see the first few hundred likes on mine, it seems to just not let me go back further than a few thousand likes, but I was able to see the full list until they got up to about 3,000 last year.

Advertisement