Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a Thread for a Survey

Options
  • 08-04-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Myself and a colleague are conducting a study into internet marketing and the craft beer market in Ireland as part of our Master's Programme in Lund University, Sweden. As part of this study we are conducting an online survey. I would just like to put it past the admin on here before posting said survey as I am unclear of the rules about starting such a topic. So if it is ok, can I post a thread in the 'Beer & Wine & Spirits' and the 'Home Brewing' forums with a link to the survey and asking for help?

Many thanks,

Gradinate

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ask the mods of those forums first.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You can post the survey in this forum without needing specific permission.

If you obtain permission from forum mods to post your survey, please note this in your post and only post it in one forum. If you post in multiple forums, even with permission from forum mods, it will be considered as spamming.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gradinate

Great, thanks for the help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement