Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europlex Signet 200 advice for license key (wireless) and portal access.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 xrc31

That worked a treat. I don't think that menu option was there while I was running 2.1.3.
    On the update to 3.1.0 it appeared and I brought the system to 3.4.5.

Thanks very much for your help.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your welcome.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 richardswg

Hi,

I have just purchased a signet 300 and need to upgrade the firmware, does anyone have a link for this?

Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I sent you a PM with everything you need.

Thanks Koolkid, don't suppose you have a link to download SPC Pro do you? my copy appears to be corrupt and missing files :(

• Advertisement

PMed you that.:)

Thank you koolkid, your a star :)

Your welcome.
    The upgrades are easy enough. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Chanquete

Hi - I also have a Signet 220 ( installed by you koolkid :) ) - could you PM the steps to upgrade the firmware ? (would there be any reason not to do so?)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mac25

Hi Koolkid.

I have a Siemens SPC5000 panel with a PSTN modem (9122-088). My firmware version is 2.1.3. I would like to upgrade to the latest version if possible as I'm interested in using the camera options and I would like the PSTN modem to support voice calls on activation in place of SMS. Could you please PM the upgrade details? Also, any idea how you reboot the panel? My panel web server stopped working. Thanks a million. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

mac25 wrote: »
    Hi Koolkid.

I have a Siemens SPC5000 panel with a PSTN modem (9122-088). My firmware version is 2.1.3. I would like to upgrade to the latest version if possible as I'm interested in using the camera options and I would like the PSTN modem to support voice calls on activation in place of SMS. Could you please PM the upgrade details? Also, any idea how you reboot the panel? My panel web server stopped working. Thanks a million. Cheers

You might want to PM koolkid if he hasn't pm'ed. He doesn't post on the forum anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 leightaylorf1

Hi
    I have serveral Signet 200 IP Panels I would like to Upgrade to SPC if possible.
    I think they are all 1.4b

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Leigh

Hi
    I have PMed you everything you need.
    If you need any help give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 seiern

Dear KoolKid,
    I finally manage to post an message in this thread, had several 503 errors while trying to login. Would it be possible to share firmware and software needed to upgrade these units:
    SigNetpro / software v1.3.9
    Signet 220 / firmware v1.4b
    I/U-ekspander [8 Input / 2 Output] / firmware 1.06 06MAY08
    Keypad / firmware 2.08 29JAN09
    Sent you PM also
    //Seiern

Hi
    Unfortunately things have changed since this thread and we are no longer allowed share firmware on Boards.ie.
    If you contact Siemens Vanderbilt or any good installer directly they can look after you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 seiern

Hi there,
    Just talked to Siemens tech department, they told me that there is no new firmware upgrades for my units. Did I misunderstand the threads firmware content? Is it not possible to upgrade my Signet 220 (220HC signet 200 G3 8-128 IP panel firmware 1.4b)?
    //Seiern

I think what they are saying is they no longer support Europlex.
    Any good installers would have the ability to upgrade these panels to Spc.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 useurname

Hi Koolkid

2 questions, I have a europlex signet upgraded with your help to Siemens panel a few years back.

I have a pstn v.90 modem on panel and it doesnt sms me since Eir stopped the service.

The siemens gsm module on boar looks exactly like old signet, will it work if i bought one and installed on europlex motherboard.

alternatively is there another sms service server i can use to notify my mobile through the pstn modem.

Thx

Yes. If you are buying a GSM make sure to get the newer 3g one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 useurname

For others info, I got a Vanderbilt GSM modem today and it worked fine, thanks Koolkid

• Advertisement
Advertisement