Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cat in Ennis?

• 08-04-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

There's a cat in our back garden all day. She seems kind of lethargic and will let us pet her, which is unusual, so we think she might be sick and unable to get home. She won't let us pick her up though.

She's black with a white spot on her chest. We're in Maiville on the Kilrush Rd.

lostcat.jpg

If this is your cat please get in touch.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Try posting on lost.ie as well.

Nice cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭randomhuman

Thanks for the tip, but she has actually moved on by herself now. I guess she was just unwilling to go home, rather than unable! Hopefully her owner will realize that she's not well and get her checked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 szpynda

OMG!!! Do You still see this cat? The cat has 4 white socks and chest? I was missing a cat on Cappahard area three years ago. Please contact me! <snip>

Mod Edit: I have snipped szpynda's email address to prevent spam and for her privacy. Please PM her instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭dmc17

szpynda wrote: »
    OMG!!! Do You still see this cat? The cat has 4 white socks and chest? I was missing a cat on Cappahard area three years ago. Please contact me! <snip>

The OP hasn't been online since 08-04-2013 so they might not respond

Oh no... I send private message for him.

Currently missing my cat. Between 1.02 - 14.02 (I was on vacation) Zone Lenabeg / Lissaniska / Lahinch Road. Responds to name Fredek (Fredy). It's very friendly, has a very fluffy tail. He was a blue collar.

L5F49GM.jpg?1

sNsbXxb.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭randomhuman

szpynda wrote: »

Mod Edit: I have snipped szpynda's email address to prevent spam and for her privacy. Please PM her instead

If I remember correctly she had black paws, and we're on the other side of town from Cappahard, so I doubt she was your cat. In any case I don't think I've seen her since.

I haven't seen Fredek either, sorry.

Thnx for the info! I still think about that cat...

Advertisement