Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone looking to apartment share??

Options
  • 08-04-2013 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there,

I am just wondering is there any "normal" person, male or female or both looking for a place to live in Dublin. I have been living in Ratmines for about a year and a half now, but am beginning to detest going back to the house I share with 3 other girls in the evenings. It has a lot to do with us being close friends but they have over stepped a boundary - going into my room & using my things while I am not there, eating my food, turning off the hot water when I turn it on because they are so tight etc!!!! It's gone so bad I try not to come home until late just so I have to avoid spending time with them.

I am a 28 year old (Irish) girl. I am just looking to see is there anyone at all out there who would be interested in maybe teaming up and looking for a house/apartment together. I would prefer to stay in the Ranelagh/Rathgar area, but would be open to Donnybrook or Ballsbridge.

Advertisement