Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any boardsies heading to 'Ship It! Monday' this evening?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭

Ship It! Monday is a celebration of making things. Bring something you made and tell the world about it.

Why you’d want to come:

to learn about new things and how they were made
    to hang out with other people who are making things
    Because, shipping!
    Register to come watch, or register as a shipper and demo something you've shipped recently, or even better, ship it live!

https://tito.io/shipweek/ship-it-monday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,571 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Yup I'll be there.

Strongly advise anyone who hasn't got anything planned for this evening and is even slightly involved in tech to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Yup I'll be there.

Strongly advise anyone who hasn't got anything planned for this evening and is even slightly involved in tech to be there.

I'll keep an eye out for ya. I'll have the element of surprise in knowing what you look like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Mort5000

How was the turnout?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,571 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Was about 70 people there. Looked empty though due to the sheer size of the round room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Did they release the pics? Specifically the group one taken at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

I Didn't know about this. Whens the next one?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Did you guys make anything?

Advertisement