Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

basketball in Drogheda

Options
  • 08-04-2013 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi, maybe someone playing basketball in Drogheda town, I would like to join.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

nepykit wrote: »
    hi, maybe someone playing basketball in Drogheda town, I would like to join.

Was looking for the same, found Tigers and Bullets clubs, buthave not enough info about them. Maybe someone here?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

bump?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

You're probably sorted by now but if not, this is the Drogheda Bullet's website. Friendly club, and as far as I know they do friendly pick-up games in Sacred Heart throughout the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sneeky1986

hey guys does any one know if there is anywhere in town that has an pick up games on or if any1 would be interested in tryiong to organise a few people every week for a game and split the cost of renting a court somewhere

Advertisement