Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for holiday with 10 month old

Options
  • 08-04-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi all,

We are going to Spain for a week in June with our 10 month old. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on the essentials to bring for the plane and when we're over there? I'm just hoping our little one takes to the heat ok, it shouldn't be too hot in June. We will have a cot and high chair over there as part of the accommodation. Flying with Aer Lingus as it seems to be a bit less stressful from what I've heard. Any tips on packing and helping thngs just run smoothly in general?! Oh and I'm breastfeeding so bottles, seterilisers, bottled water etc not an issue.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Since your breastfeeding, the flights will be a dream. Our boy sleeps through all flights once he begins feeding as the plane takes off. It is probably the number one best thing about breastfeeding. I've seen non-breastfed babies and toddlers in all sorts of pain on flights......soothers and lollipops all over the place, so sit back and enjoy that part! The white noise really helps them sleep too.

Other than that i don't foresee any problems really. Have a great time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭skit490

Can't really offer much advice I'm in middle of packing at min. Tryin to figure out wat story is wit travel cot and aerlingus, should I check it in or bring it as carry on. Though I think its too long. Can I count it as baby's changing bag, are lingus don't give dimensions for changing bag, I've packed couple new toys for d flight. Got uv suit but guess I should test sunscreen on her now case she's allergic.
    Since your breastfeeding, the flights will be a dream. Our boy sleeps through all flights once he begins feeding as the plane takes off. It is probably the number one best thing about breastfeeding. I've seen non-breastfed babies and toddlers in all sorts of pain on flights......soothers and lollipops all over the place, so sit back and enjoy that part! The white noise really helps them sleep too.

Other than that i don't foresee any problems really. Have a great time!!

Advertisement