Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go???

Options
  • 08-04-2013 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all!!,
    I'm looking to go fly fishing for some Rainbow trout in fishery's... but cannot decide where to go!!! Anyways could someone tell me where to go?? i went to Curragh springs fishery awhile ago and it was good!! so I'm kinda looking for Fishery's that u you have been too (looking for a fishery i can bring a trout home :).) (the fishery has to be around east and around Meath)
    thanks for your time!'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Nodster

This fishery is only a country mile south of Balbriggan (just off the M1) and really enjoyed the experience. I'm a novice and can't wait to get back soon

http://www.courtlough.ie/trout-fishing/

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Eriesniper

Thanks very much, have caught anything when you fished up there im probely going to go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Eriesniper

has anyone fished there lately? if so can tell me some flies to use thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Is the Lakes Any good Recommend it?, What Are they biting on?? Some tips please

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

In the last week Courtlough fish have come back on the feed after the hot spell.

I was there on Wednesday and fish were landed to buzzers and dial bachs.

One chap had some nice fish to a cats whisker.

Best bet is to call the fishery manager on 0872712704 and I'm sure he will fill you in on what's working.

• Advertisement
Advertisement