Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Telecoms Solution

Options
  • 08-04-2013 5:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to decide on a cheap phone telecoms solution.

I'd like a landline for customers to call, but don't want the cost of a landline if I can avoid it.......I only want a landline really for business cards and stationary and such......I really do all my business on my mobile.

Can i have my cake and eat it? Probably not, but i thought I'd just ask,

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

goldfish.ie is your friend. you can get a landline number which you can divert to your mobile or you can install 3cx and answer the landline on your mobile.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Check out blueface.ie

I have an unlimited call text and data plan on the mobile with them for €45 per month. Add €10 per month and get a geographic landline number too which diverts to the mobile at no extra cost. Connected or separate voicemails for both numbers. It works for me. I too wanted a landline number to look more professional.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Thanks Goz, what phone network does blueface utilise ?

thanks capefear, I'm looking into Goldfish, whats their costs to have the landline no diverted to mobile?

Advertisement