Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Three Masters Picks

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Freddie, go home, have a nice rub down on that back, a glass of wine and relax. You've done enough for today.

Justin and Lee, get the f**kin finger out!!

That is all

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

Sky coverage is rubbish. It began at 7 p.m. and at 8.05 p.m. they still haven't shown a shot.

To be fair it's not sky this was always the case even when BBC was covering it, it's the one thing i d'ont like about the masters a lot of the time your player is on the 10th hole before you get to see live coverage unlike the other three majors. I believe it it's a restriction layed down by the augusta officials doing the less is more crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Freddie, I said have a glass of wine, not a bottle..

Lee, you get that ball inside 6 feet all day tomorrow and maybe, just maybe, you might even get a putt or two, unlikely though...

Justin, just break that putter and rob Adam Scott's out of his bag, can't get any worse!!!

And lads, for the love of god, that sned dude is gonna calf and Day is shi**in the short puts, stick for the front nine and have at it for the back. Tomorrow could be our day gentlemen.. Go out there and make me money, I mean proud!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭stooge

stooge wrote: »
    A Scott
    Mickelson
    Woods

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Scott
    Westwood
    Mickelson

Am I in the mix? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭cadobady

cadobady wrote: »
    scott
    woods
    mcilroy

i think this would tie with stooge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭Kevinmarkham

i think this would tie with stooge!

Apologies all for the delay - Ballybunion was a long day yesterday and I have been sitting here diligently with my calculator ever since.

Also, apologies to the guys who were asking questions about when to cut-off the competition and developing spreadsheets - none of your comments came through by email so I didn't see them till today.

Cadobady is the winner - hope you put some money down on Scott... mine went down the drain on Mickelson.

I was nine pages in before I saw Cabrera nominated, and Day didn't get much love either. As for Leishman... not one pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭cadobady

thats great kevin - thanks very much - it made the masters all the more fun watching out for my 3 picks

afraid i didnt have anything down on scott - it crossed my mind to each way my 3 picks but didnt follow up!

thanks again for running the comp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

thats great kevin - thanks very much - it made the masters all the more fun watching out for my 3 picks

afraid i didnt have anything down on scott - it crossed my mind to each way my 3 picks but didnt follow up!

thanks again for running the comp!

Dont worry Cadobady, I was on Scott!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

I wish I'd picked my 3 bets as my picks, backed Day, cabrera & Snedeker each way at the start.

Cheers again for running the competition kev

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Dtoffee

Cant wait for the next one ;-)

Advertisement