Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

canada checklist

Options
  • 08-04-2013 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey guys,hope someone can help me out,heading to canada next week,very excited,has anybody got any advive on a checklist,for example,canadian wall plug adopters,or a internatiol driving permit or anything else that i will need in canada,thanks guys:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Hey guys,hope someone can help me out,heading to canada next week,very excited,has anybody got any advive on a checklist,for example,canadian wall plug adopters,or a internatiol driving permit or anything else that i will need in canada,thanks guys:)

I would definitley get the us/canadian plug adaptors if you have need of them for your phone and laptop, where abouts you heading to?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mazda2

are the plug adapters the same for Canada as for the USA?

mazda2 wrote: »

yes they are
    http://www.eurocom.com/support/plugs.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jackjonesduffy

heading to alberta,its a cold mistress,cant wait to get out of ireland and earn some cash,wat about yourself

heading to alberta,its a cold mistress,cant wait to get out of ireland and earn some cash,wat about yourself

heading to calgary on the 16th of next week, where you heading to in alberta?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭bongomad

mazda2 wrote: »

the plug adapters will help pluging in but you'll have the voltage difference, some but very few lap top charges will work range 110-240 but most wont!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Bring one of these for your Irish plugs/chargers

LN8135_Big.jpg

Then get one of these cheap adapters for North American wall sockets and use to plug in the European bar and you can charge your phones etc

Adapter-Plugs-American-2.png

Advertisement