Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freestyle 3 and duplicate cover art

• 08-04-2013 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

I have an RGH xbox slim, and i renamed a folder for the games, now it seems I have duplicate cover art for all games, is there a way of sorting this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

safetyboy wrote: »
    I have an RGH xbox slim, and i renamed a folder for the games, now it seems I have duplicate cover art for all games, is there a way of sorting this?

Have you run a manual scan? If so, try removing all the directory paths you have saved, restarting & then doing another manual scan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Yeah tried manual scan, do you know where the cover art is stored, maybe if I delete thee folder and rescan

Yeah tried manual scan, do you know where the cover art is stored, maybe if I delete thee folder and rescan

Can't remember exactly, if you ftp in & have a poke around you might see something like coverart.xml or something. Have you tried removing the saved directory listings?

would it be on the external HDD with the games or on the main xbox drive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Relikk

I've had this happen before. Somehow "backup" directories are created in the 00007000 folders. Found no way around stopping it from happening other than manually deleting those backup folders. Only happened twice in the entire time I've been using FSD, though.

• Advertisement

would it be on the external HDD with the games or on the main xbox drive?

Go into your FS3 settings, & have a look at the content section. Remove all the saved directories, restart the console & then add them again and rescan

I tried removing in the content section but it started deleting games, It seems the first cover art is the bad one so will delete manually.

I tried removing in the content section but it started deleting games, It seems the first cover art is the bad one so will delete manually.

Well it won't delete the actual games, just the directory paths that FS3 uses to actually find the games. They should still be there when you re-enter the path after a reboot

OK i'll give it a try :)

Advertisement