Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car share Galway to Headford

Options
  • 08-04-2013 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi im just starting a job in galway and was planning on living out in headford . the bus times realy dont suit as I finish work at half 5 in gmit and the last bus is at 17:40 eyre square.. is there any one travels a similar route would concider car sharing I will what ever costs for petrol.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Foxychick

Burkes buses used to leave GMIT around 5 while college term in progress in the past, GMIT- Eyre Sq(or somewhere in town)- Headford. This prob isn't much help if your finished at half past. They have a website which isn't very clear on times but contact details below.
    <no numbers or mail, please PM for this info or just use the website>
    Lots of people traveling in and out tho, good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ruairi38

thanks for the info but I tried it and all doesnt work out :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

I'd suggest putting some posters up around the college, there's plenty of people that commute in from that direction.

Without your own car you would be mad to live out in headford. Nowadays with traffic not what it used to be headford to gmit by car wouldn't bad but to be tied to buses or relying on others for lifts will be painful, you wont have any comfort.

Advertisement