Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken Pox Etiquette

Options
  • 08-04-2013 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a 15 month old just over the chicken pox - according to doctor once the last blister has scabbed over and 4 days have passed she's no longer infectious. So we're inot the scabby phase now and she's much better thankfully, but I'm wondering what's the etiquette? I don't want to scare some poor mum half to death with it, but I've been stuck in the house for nearly two weeks with her now and I really want to go to my usual parent and toddler group on Friday with her. Nor do I want to have to explain to every one there that yes, she's non-infectious now, thank you for asking.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

When the last scab has crusted over you're clear. But I stayed in until it had fallen off, just because I didn't want the whole freak out from others.

Could you bring her to the park?

Well done getting through it...its a nightmare!

Advertisement