Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 virgs1

All booked up, buzzzing :) YIPEE

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

Platinum :). Omg that was intense.
    Jumping for joy ATM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Laser raptor

I wonder how many Platinum packages there were being sold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

You wouldnt know Ciano.
    I dont they would be like Ticketmaster and hold "Seats" for someone. I would think they will just hold the package.
    Just M2C , might be totally wrong

Yeah I was wondering because it said we are holding the tickets for you, you have 12 minutes so I dunno if that means when I hit buy it chose two tickets for me and held them so they are good tickets or just held two places for me..

:confused:

Can anybody remember how many seats across the ringside area was??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

ciano316 wrote: »
    Can anybody remember how many seats across the ringside area was??

Nay, I was wondering the same.
    I searched for a seating map of the stadium but no joy

Nay, I was wondering the same.
    I searched for a seating map of the stadium but no joy

I think it was either 24 or 28..

Does anybody know if the package seating are on the non camera side of the ring??

I wonder how many Platinum packages there were being sold

When I got on there it said 87 left. But that was just before I bought it

I think it was either 24 or 28..

Does anybody know if the package seating are on the non camera side of the ring??
    Always Camera side :-)

Always Camera side :-)

Ya sure??? cause I'm pretty sure there was package seating behind the announce table this year with collectible chairs :confused:

• Advertisement

Ya sure??? cause I'm pretty sure there was package seating behind the announce table this year with collectible chairs :confused:

Could have been gold seating
    I know VIP and Platinum were deffo Camera side

Could have been gold seating
    I know VIP and Platinum were deffo Camera side

Yeah I was camera side for 28 and did Platinum but I'm wondering about those seats behind the announce table haha. The defo had collectible chairs there this year..

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Stingcold

For 28 I was directly across from camera side and I had VIP.

Does anyone know hotels are about having a family member coming to visit me for a day or two and stay in the room? I know that they are usually for 4 people and I have 3 going in the packages. Thanks for any help

Stingcold wrote: »

Does anyone know hotels are about having a family member coming to visit me for a day or two and stay in the room? I know that they are usually for 4 people and I have 3 going in the packages. Thanks for any help

3PPL get 2 twin beds fit for 4 ppl. so shouldn't be an issue

So you were non camera side?? was there 12 rows of collectible chairs on your side??

3PPL get 2 twin beds fit for 4 ppl. so shouldn't be an issue

Ok thanks a lot. I guess if the hotel gets upset, I will pay them for the extra person

So you were non camera side?? was there 12 rows of collectible chairs on your side??

Yes I was in the fourth row. There were at least 3 rows behind me that had the chairs. But I was one of the last people to get in for the VIP package.

Yes I was in the fourth row. There were at least 3 rows behind me that had the chairs. But I was one of the last people to get in for the VIP package.

I can't tell now where I was in line for my platinum packages, I was deffo one of the first to try buy but my card was declined and I was told they were been held for me then about 8:11pm I had my confirmation email. ughhhhh if only they told you your seat when you bought the package

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Hbk12hbk

Had to use a guys computer at work for this and he never had google chrome so I had to use Internet explorer. Wouldn't load the page so tried my phone, said there was 65 VIP packages left so I filled it in and too late :( had to go with the platinum. Does anyone know if more came available and I bought them, would they let me switch? I'm a little choked about this... Still great seats and half the price but still...

I can't tell now where I was in line for my platinum packages, I was deffo one of the first to try buy but my card was declined and I was told they were been held for me then about 8:11pm I had my confirmation email. ughhhhh if only they told you your seat when you bought the package

That is the hard part. I would also like to know how much they had of the Royal, VIP, and Platinum packages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Bentman

Hbk12hbk wrote: »
    Had to use a guys computer at work for this and he never had google chrome so I had to use Internet explorer. Wouldn't load the page so tried my phone, said there was 65 VIP packages left so I filled it in and too late :( had to go with the platinum. Does anyone know if more came available and I bought them, would they let me switch? I'm a little choked about this... Still great seats and half the price but still...

I am in the same boat!! I was trying to get on from 430am my time and by 438 I got through to payment screen and it said there was 6 seats left. Entered my card details, clicked submit and got declined as they had sold out!! I really wanted VIP and know I'm acting like a spoilt brat being not happy with my Platinum tickets, but like you will pay to upgrade to VIP if available. Otherwise ill be trying to sell my RAW and General Admin Axxess tickets and trying to upgrade those at the very least

Checking the package site and now there are 7 VIP ticket packages available if still looking

Checking the package site and now there are 7 VIP ticket packages available if still looking

So if I bought a platinum already how can I get a VIP?

So if I bought a platinum already how can I get a VIP?

I would either email or call them to see if you can switch. Not sure if you can but worth a shot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Glad to see mostly everybody got squared away with their desired package. For the 1st timers, get ready for the best weekend of your life!

Still a few months til the general sale for me but I'm taking it one day at a time. "X's" on the calendar like I'm in jail.

237 Days ppl!!!! :D

I would either email or call them to see if you can switch. Not sure if you can but worth a shot

I sent a couple emails. What's a contact number regarding packages?

Any changes will cost you $150. Which is in FAQ

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

Glad to see mostly everybody got squared away with their desired package. For the 1st timers, get ready for the best weekend of your life!

Still a few months til the general sale for me but I'm taking it one day at a time. "X's" on the calendar like I'm in jail.

237 Days ppl!!!! :D
    I'm with you should be a fun ride doing it all seperate for the first time I got the countdown clock going

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

Took me 13 seconds to purchase a VIP package at 3pm. I got my confirmation email at exactly 3pm! I'm really hoping this gets me I. The front row!!!! ****crossing fingers*****

• Advertisement

WWE Queen wrote: »
    Any changes will cost you $150. Which is in FAQ

A $150 processing fee will be applied to all change requests received between Feb. 5, 2014, and March 29, 2014.

You can make free changes until Feb. 5 i'm guessing by this.

Took me 13 seconds to purchase a VIP package at 3pm. I got my confirmation email at exactly 3pm! I'm really hoping this gets me I. The front row!!!! ****crossing fingers*****

Does getting in your order in the first minute or two, usually get you the best seats? Anybody know from prior experiences?

Congrats BITW

I got the platinum and was wondering is it gonna be hard to see from row 5-12? Are the seats higher the further back you go or not for the floor?

I got the platinum and was wondering is it gonna be hard to see from row 5-12? Are the seats higher the further back you go or not for the floor?

They are all on the same level. But still a good view as long as someone that isn't tall is in front of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bentman

What email address did you send it to?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

It's all flat but your seat / view will still be awesome. There may be a slight issue with your view when people stand up in front. You will be very happy. Here are some samples of my view from last year. You'll see what I mean.

PS, I didn't even have platinum seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Laser raptor

It's all flat but your seat / view will still be awesome. There may be a slight issue with your view when people stand up in front. You will be very happy. Here are some samples of my view from last year. You'll see what I mean.

You just got me even more stoked! this will be the best honeymoon ever

Yeah that's still pretty good. Might be hard to see when theyre on the floor though. Thanks for all the info guys appreciate it.

Bentman wrote: »
    What email address did you send it to?

Travel package email in the contact us section. Wasn't really an email, just a message. Had to give my email for a reply though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sandow

It's really difficult to see people having their packages when we decided to go separate ;)

Let's wait till November ---- it will be a looooooong time.....

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a package this week and I'm honestly clueless. Do you guys think there's still platinum packages left?

Edit: nevermind just saw it is :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭PaulJonesArmy

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a package this week and I'm honestly clueless. Do you guys think there's still platinum packages left?

Edit: nevermind just saw it is :(

You can still do it yourself and save a ton of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sandow

You can still do it yourself and save a ton of money.

Paul,
    Are you taking Row 5-12 tickets in November ;) ?

I'm with you guys Nov can't come fast enuff I got my hotel now ready to get some more things lined up and taken care of

sandow wrote: »
    Paul,
    Are you taking Row 5-12 tickets in November ;) ?

I did things separate this year and in the presale I got row 12 ringside offered to me but I couldn't buy until general sale when I got paid. I think this year it might be different because the VIP and Platinum sold out so quickly but you could still be in with a chance to get around that area.

I'll probably be looking to pay between 700 and 800 a ticket hopefully that will get me decent mania seats

I think in general sale it's $500, $600 & $850 if you can get ringside. There is lower priced tickets as well.

I think in general sale it's $500, $600 & $850 if you can get ringside. There is lower priced tickets as well.

Good in that case I should be able to grab some good seats is it usually pretty easy to get ones at the price level you want as this is my first time doing it all seperate

Hey guys, looks like I **** the bed on booking flights. Having a very hard time getting a flight that's available or one that doesn't hike up the prices on check out. Anyone have any ideas that would help me out? I've been trying Expedia and all those types of sites. :(

Hey guys, looks like I **** the bed on booking flights. Having a very hard time getting a flight that's available or one that doesn't hike up the prices on check out. Anyone have any ideas that would help me out? I've been trying Expedia and all those types of sites. :(

Where are you flying from?
    Have you tried bestflights.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kgar92

This forum has helped me out tremendously! This coming wrestlemania will be my first and I'm getting the four night gold package for just me.
    Since its just me going , I will be 21 by then, I was wondering if anyone going was wanting to meet up? I cannot wait for my first wrestlemania experience!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement