Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Hbk12hbk wrote: »
    Hey guys, looks like I **** the bed on booking flights. Having a very hard time getting a flight that's available or one that doesn't hike up the prices on check out. Anyone have any ideas that would help me out? I've been trying Expedia and all those types of sites. :(

If your in Ireland try EBookers.ie.
    But TBH we always do it through our travel agent, they get the best flights at the best prices

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Hbk12hbk

WWE Queen wrote: »
    Where are you flying from?
    Have you tried bestflights.com?

I'm from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada and I'm not sure if I tried that one. I tried like 5 different sites though.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

If your in Ireland try EBookers.ie.
    But TBH we always do it through our travel agent, they get the best flights at the best prices

Agreed... We got a top deal for our flights through a travel agent as they can get wholesale prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lloyd_LED

Is it the same email address for Presales for November. sorting everything out separately as it gives me more time to get the money together

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭PaulJonesArmy

I'm from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada and I'm not sure if I tried that one. I tried like 5 different sites though.

There are only 5 airlines that do flights in/out of MSY: Delta, US Air, airTran, Southwest and AirCanda. Because of that, flights will be pretty expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Laser raptor

So in the email they said I'd be recieving in 10 days will that tell me where ill be seating?

So in the email they said I'd be recieving in 10 days will that tell me where ill be seating?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Laser raptor

No.

Ah so I will forever be anxious haha

There are only 5 airlines that do flights in/out of MSY: Delta, US Air, airTran, Southwest and AirCanda. Because of that, flights will be pretty expensive.

But like I got on the website and it says it'll be 750 till I go check out it says prices changed to like 1250... So frustrating. Is this a decent price to go there and back?

• Advertisement

Agreed... We got a top deal for our flights through a travel agent as they can get wholesale prices.

Does it cost to go through a travel agent?

But like I got on the website and it says it'll be 750 till I go check out it says prices changed to like 1250... So frustrating. Is this a decent price to go there and back?

No! $1200 for an advance flight inside The US/Canada paradox is absurd.

No! $1200 for an advance flight inside The US/Canada paradox is absurd.

I did a simulation through the Air Canada website and got a flight for $741 at checkout. Make sure you are reading the prices next to the flight as they do their charges per flight. Be quick about it tho, Thursday/Friday flights to NO that weekend is nearly sold out.

I just looked up YQR to MSY via Air Canada and you get the below return for one person 740 CAD.
    Just as an example this is 450 CAD less than Dublin to MSY so I think its a good deal.

Don't bother IMO paying the airline for the rest i.e insurance etc. Get all that separate.

Flight|From|To|Date|Depart|Arrive|Stops
    To||||||
    AC1112|Regina (YQR)|Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ)|Thu 03-Apr|05:40AM|10:37AM|0
    AC79711|Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ)|New Orleans, New Orleans Int'l (MSY)|Thu 03-Apr|14:25PM|16:24PM|0
    Return||||||
    AC59432|New Orleans, New Orleans Int'l (MSY)|Denver, Denver International (DEN)|Thu 10-Apr|07:15AM|09:14AM|0
    AC44573|Denver, Denver International (DEN)|Regina (YQR)|Thu 10-Apr|12:20PM|14:30PM|0

That sounds like a great deal (above). I'm coming from Australia but we are making ours a 3 week trip - includes 5 flights - 1695 pp. so I'd estimate the return flight to the US alone would be about 1000. It's a 13 hour flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Stingcold

Does anyone know when the Raw after Mania 30 go on sale? Also in past experiences, do they sell out quickly? Thsnks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

lloyd_LED wrote: »
    Is it the same email address for Presales for November. sorting everything out separately as it gives me more time to get the money together

The presale for stand alone WM 30 tickets will be through ticket master. You will need to be on the WWE mailing list (if you get emails about wweshop, you already are)or the MB Superdome mailing list to get one of the many presale codes for Wrestlemania.

Stingcold wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the Raw after Mania 30 go on sale? Also in past experiences, do they sell out quickly? Thsnks

They will go on sale next year. I remember last years going onsale closer to when Axxess tickets went onsale or even after that. And yes, they will sell out quickly.

I just noticed my credit card payment for my package has gone through. Plus in addition an international processing fee of $136 !

I just noticed my credit card payment for my package has gone through. Plus in addition an international processing fee of $136 !

Mines went through yesterday! We are all locked in for our packages! But a international fee!? The UPS/FedEx shipping couldn't be that much extra! What package did you end up getting?

Ill take a shot in the dark as well and say both Raw and HOF will be in the New Orleans Arena.
    Keep an eye on the website

• Advertisement

Same here. Currency conversion fee of €56

They will go on sale next year. I remember last years going onsale closer to when Axxess tickets went onsale or even after that. And yes, they will sell out quickly.

Thanks BITW. Hoping to get two tickets for my brother for Raw.

Do you think if a person gets a confirmation within the first minute, that they have a good chance at the first two rows? How far into the onsale did you get a confirmation and Where were your seats last year?

Thanks

Thanks BITW. Hoping to get two tickets for my brother for Raw.

Do you think if a person gets a confirmation within the first minute, that they have a good chance at the first two rows? How far into the onsale did you get a confirmation and Where were your seats last year?

Thanks

I know it's first come first serve. I got my confirmation email at 3:00:48pm. Since I'm doing VIP, I'm hoping that it'll be good enough for the 1st two rows. I really want the 1st though. Last year, I didn't do a package. I ended up doing everything individually. We sat at the ramp in section 3! Our seats were 400 each. We also did VIP Axxess and met Triple H and Rey Mysterio. Axxess was unique and was in an arena instead of a convention center. It was harder and slightly confusing bc you didn't really know who you were inline to see. I was just extremely lucky.

Example, after meeting triple h, I was in a line that didnt have a label and no one knew who was coming to sign. We were lucky and it was Alberto del rio, Ricardo, and del rios dad. So I was able to get he signature on my spinner belt which triple h signed (I only want people who actually had the belt to sign it).

The next day we met Rey Mysterio (title holder), Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Big E Langston, AJ, Fandango, Primo, Epico, Rosa, and Harley race.

We met more people on Sunday(the 2nd day) because it was the 1st session of the day..8am. Anyway.....I just did a lot of rambling.

Again, I know that WM30 won't match my WM29 experience because of a particular thing that happened (I will share mid September). But it's going to be an amazing view and experience!

I know it's first come first serve. I got my confirmation email at 3:00:48pm. Since I'm doing VIP, I'm hoping that it'll be good enough for the 1st two rows. I really want the 1st though. Last year, I didn't do a package. I ended up doing everything individually. We sat at the ramp in section 3! Our seats were 400 each. We also did VIP Axxess and met Triple H and Rey Mysterio. Axxess was unique and was in an arena instead of a convention center. It was harder and slightly confusing bc you didn't really know who you were inline to see. I was just extremely lucky.

Example, after meeting triple h, I was in a line that didnt have a label and no one knew who was coming to sign. We were lucky and it was Alberto del rio, Ricardo, and del rios dad. So I was able to get he signature on my spinner belt which triple h signed (I only want people who actually had the belt to sign it).

The next day we met Rey Mysterio (title holder), Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Big E Langston, AJ, Fandango, Primo, Epico, Rosa, and Harley race.

We met more people on Sunday(the 2nd day) because it was the 1st session of the day..8am. Anyway.....I just did a lot of rambling.

Again, I know that WM30 won't match my WM29 experience because of a particular thing that happened (I will share mid September). But it's going to be an amazing view and experience!

You won't believe this but we have almost the same confirmation time. Mine was 1:00:46. I hope we get in the first two rows. I was in the 4th row for WM28 and would like the first two rows because it might be my last mania this close for a while.

I heard Axxess was crazy for WM29. You met a lot of the people I want to meet. I didn't go last year, but went to WM28 and met Triple H, HBK, and a few others. I am really hoping that Undertaker is one of the VIP Axxess guests for Mania30.

Looking forward to hearing your story about Wm29

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Same here. Currency conversion fee of €56

Was there a international shipping fee and a currency conversion fee or just 1 or the other??

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mil316

Bit of help- the previous wrestlemanias have been outdoor, thus they've had things holding up the lights etc on the floor of the arena, which does impede some people's view. In Miami they had the "trees" and I can't remember what they had in New York last year.

Do people know what I'm meaning by this? In New Orleans, the superdome is an indoor stadium correct? So they won't have that I'm guessing?

mil316 wrote: »
    Bit of help- the previous wrestlemanias have been outdoor, thus they've had things holding up the lights etc on the floor of the arena, which does impede some people's view. In Miami they had the "trees" and I can't remember what they had in New York last year.

Do people know what I'm meaning by this? In New Orleans, the superdome is an indoor stadium correct? So they won't have that I'm guessing?

Pillars were present at WM29 and did create an obstructive view for people. You have a point about the dome. I guess they may not have pillars.....but how would they do the entrance lights......you just got me excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mil316

Pillars were present at WM29 and did create an obstructive view for people. You have a point about the dome. I guess they may not have pillars.....but how would they do the entrance lights......you just got me excited!

I always think of mania 17 (best one ever) that was in houstons astrodome which was indoor stadium that didn't have pillars. I believe neither did 18, 19 and 23 from memory. All of those were indoor

Mines went through yesterday! We are all locked in for our packages! But a international fee!? The UPS/FedEx shipping couldn't be that much extra! What package did you end up getting?

We got platinum :) the currency conversion was done with the actual transaction . The $136.33 fee was an "international transaction fee". Not sure if its charged by wwe or the bank. When I booked my flight I had to pay a $50 transaction fee too. It sucks but
    I'm just excited that we are going. The 10 day confirmation is the next thing to wait for...

I was going to wait until mid September and then my wife made a valid point about sharing it now....so I am!

Several years ago, Triple H came out with a fitness book. It went into his story and also focused on how to train in the gym. After reading his book, I went out and got my first gym membership. Over time, I lost focused and continued to gain weight. About two year ago, I decided to change my life. I had the tools I gained from his book, and combined that with diet and focus so I could lose weight. At that time, I weighed 375lbs and now I weigh 260lbs. I looked back and know that if I never purchased that book, I would've never joined a gym, had the knowledge on how to train, and either be over 400lbs or dead.

So, when I met Triple H at last years Axxess, I wanted to tell him my story. I thought I only had a minute to talk to him. So I kept the story short in my head. I was actually the 3rd person in line to meet him. But t the last minute the two guys jumped out of line and I was the first one! I started to freak and I saw him come out.

Anyway, I walked up to him and gave him my belt to sign. He started to sign it and I told him that I wanted to thank him for saving my life. I started to break down crying. You never think you can tell someone you feel is your role model thank you for a life changing event. Anyway, I showed him my before and after picture. He said he wanted to keep it and then we did a video interview together and I did one alone for WWE. Afterwards, he responded to a tweet that I posted about the experience and he said he was humbled by my story. The best part of it was that he said he was proud of me. I cried again.

But that's the reason I know that nothing will top the experience I had at Wrestlemania 29. I met someone at inspired me on my journey that helped me save my life, I was with my wife (she won't be with me for WM30....this is my birthhday and graduation present) and....well...you cant ever top the excitement of your first time. :-)

Oh, and they played the part of Triple H and I hugging during the raw after mania.....Slightly embarrassing
    I'm at the end of the last 20 secs of this video...
    http://youtu.be/U6Mxux6xUmI

• Advertisement

I was going to wait until mid September and then my wife made a valid point about sharing it now....so I am!

Several years ago, Triple H came out with a fitness book. It went into his story and also focused on how to train in the gym. After reading his book, I went out and got my first gym membership. Over time, I lost focused and continued to gain weight. About two year ago, I decided to change my life. I had the tools I gained from his book, and combined that with diet and focus so I could lose weight. At that time, I weighed 375lbs and now I weigh 260lbs. I looked back and know that if I never purchased that book, I would've never joined a gym, had the knowledge on how to train, and either be over 400lbs or dead.

So, when I met Triple H at last years Axxess, I wanted to tell him my story. I thought I only had a minute to talk to him. So I kept the story short in my head. I was actually the 3rd person in line to meet him. But t the last minute the two guys jumped out of line and I was the first one! I started to freak and I saw him come out.

Anyway, I walked up to him and gave him my belt to sign. He started to sign it and I told him that I wanted to thank him for saving my life. I started to break down crying. You never think you can tell someone you feel is your role model thank you for a life changing event. Anyway, I showed him my before and after picture. He said he wanted to keep it and then we did a video interview together and I did one alone for WWE. Afterwards, he responded to a tweet that I posted about the experience and he said he was humbled by my story. The best part of it was that he said he was proud of me. I cried again.

But that's the reason I know that nothing will top the experience I had at Wrestlemania 29. I met someone at inspired me on my journey that helped me save my life, I was with my wife (she won't be with me for WM30....this is my birthhday and graduation present) and....well...you cant ever top the excitement of your first time. :-)

Oh, and they played the part of Triple H and I hugging during the raw after mania.....Slightly embarrassing
    I'm at the end of the last 20 secs of this video...

First of all, congrats on the weight loss. Awesome video and nothing to be embarrassed about.

That is an amazing story and it will be hard to top at your next mania.

Did you already graduate? If you did congratulations.

First of all, congrats on the weight loss. Awesome video and nothing to be embarrassed about.

That is an amazing story and it will be hard to top at your next mania.

Did you already graduate? If you did congratulations.

Thanks! I graduate next Spring! A couple of weeks after Wrestlemania!

Thanks! I graduate next Spring! A couple of weeks after Wrestlemania!

What an unbelievable graduation gift. What will your degree or certification be in?

Was it hard to meet all those superstars at Axxess or did your wife help you?

What an unbelievable graduation gift. What will your degree or certification be in?

Was it hard to meet all those superstars at Axxess or did your wife help you?

Getting my degree in Marketing! My wife was able to meet some people at Axxess also. She saw Jack Swagger, Zeb, Vicki and brad Maddox, and the Prime Time Players. She was with me when I met Triple H and Del Rio so we got the belt and the program signed. But I met the previous list of people on my own. :-)

I just looked up YQR to MSY via Air Canada and you get the below return for one person 740 CAD.
    Just as an example this is 450 CAD less than Dublin to MSY so I think its a good deal.

Don't bother IMO paying the airline for the rest i.e insurance etc. Get all that separate.

Flight|From|To|Date|Depart|Arrive|Stops
    To||||||
    AC1112|Regina (YQR)|Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ)|Thu 03-Apr|05:40AM|10:37AM|0
    AC79711|Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ)|New Orleans, New Orleans Int'l (MSY)|Thu 03-Apr|14:25PM|16:24PM|0
    Return||||||
    AC59432|New Orleans, New Orleans Int'l (MSY)|Denver, Denver International (DEN)|Thu 10-Apr|07:15AM|09:14AM|0
    AC44573|Denver, Denver International (DEN)|Regina (YQR)|Thu 10-Apr|12:20PM|14:30PM|0

If you guys are just lookin at prices at front page, they seem to change or not be available once I actually fill out my info. Looks great until I go to confirm. But I will try air Canada though.

Getting my degree in Marketing! My wife was able to meet some people at Axxess also. She saw Jack Swagger, Zeb, Vicki and brad Maddox, and the Prime Time Players. She was with me when I met Triple H and Del Rio so we got the belt and the program signed. But I met the previous list of people on my own. :-)

Were the lines long at Axxess? I just remember at WM28 the lines being crazy to meet someone.

My wife is going with me to WM30. Maybe I will be sitting close to you

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ToxicJake

So if multiple people are going together for a package I assume they put their money in one bank account to pay?

Will more flights come available closer to the date or is what's left all there is? Sorry never booked a flight before.

Will more flights come available closer to the date or is what's left all there is? Sorry never booked a flight before.

Nope. Once it's out there, it's out there.

• Advertisement

Were the lines long at Axxess? I just remember at WM28 the lines being crazy to meet someone.

My wife is going with me to WM30. Maybe I will be sitting close to you

Lines were pretty horrible and disorganized. People in line with me were stating that WM28 lines were better!

Maybe we will! I'm just hoping for great seats!!! Either way, we will have great seats.....I just really want front row!

If you can get a ride to Saskatoon or Winnipeg, the prices are much cheaper BTW.

Lines were pretty horrible and disorganized. People in line with me were stating that WM28 lines were better!

Maybe we will! I'm just hoping for great seats!!! Either way, we will have great seats.....I just really want front row!

Front row would be a dream come true. But anywhere in the first few rows will be amazing.

How many Axxess sessions did you go to to meet all those superstars?

Front row would be a dream come true. But anywhere in the first few rows will be amazing.

How many Axxess sessions did you go to to meet all those superstars?

Just two sessions! We went on Saturday afternoon before the Hall of Fame and then we went on Sunday morning (we were so tired because of lack of sleep that we took a nap before mania).

Just two sessions! We went on Saturday afternoon before the Hall of Fame and then we went on Sunday morning (we were so tired because of lack of sleep that we took a nap before mania).

That is a good success rate. Did you meet more in the Sunday morning?

Thanks for the info. I want to maximize the experience as much as I can in New Orleans at the WM30 events

That is a good success rate. Did you meet more in the Sunday morning?

Thanks for the info. I want to maximize the experience as much as I can in New Orleans at the WM30 events

We met more on Sunday morning! We only met Triple H, Alberto Del Rio, Ricardo, and Dels dad the 1st day.

Sunday morning is when we met everyone else! Short lines! Together, my wife and I met 15 people in that one session!

• Advertisement

Remember, outside of the WWE events, you have:

Dragon Gate show and wrestling convention

WrestleCon convention (legends autograph sessions)

ROH iPPV and House Show in Westwego, LA

If they are still in business, TNA is rumored to be doing a show at the UNO Lakefront Arena that weekend as well.

We met more on Sunday morning! We only met Triple H, Alberto Del Rio, Ricardo, and Dels dad the 1st day.

Sunday morning is when we met everyone else! Short lines! Together, my wife and I met 15 people in that one session!

Thanks a lot. I will have to keep that in mind to get some Sunday morning Axxess tickets.

To me, meeting the wrestlers is one of my favorite parts of Wrestlemania week.

Good luck in your Fall and Spring semesters. I am thinking about going back next year to work on my masters.

K so i got flights for $850<snip> Is this price okay? Best I could find. Went to flightnetwork.com, anyone know how legit it is? Never booked a flight before. He said my tickets will be emailed to me? How does that work? I'm just worried he scammed me or some ****. Thanks for all the help guys. I really appreciate it.

They just sent out package confirmation emails!!! Excited! Won't know hotel info until December but packages will be shipped on March 1st!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭reytedr

Hi did anyone go to Superstars For Sandy relief party this year, if so how did you get tickets as seems like a great opportunity to meet the wrestlers

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement