Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

They just sent out package confirmation emails!!! Excited! Won't know hotel info until December but packages will be shipped on March 1st!

I never received any email ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

ciano316 wrote: »
    I never received any email ??
    Me Neither

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Federales

I also received an email confirmation yesterday around 5:30am CET Time. The two main informations were this:

"Travel Packages will be shipped out by March 1, 2014 that will contain all of your event tickets included in your package, as well as an itinerary that will provide you with further details on what is sure to be a thrilling WrestleMania Week! "

"
    The hotel assignments are being finalized and information will be emailed by the week of December 2 once the reservations are confirmed. At that time, you are welcome to contact the hotel directly if you are interested in confirming separate reservations for additional accommodations. Rates are subject to hotel availability."

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

I haven't received an email either but it said when I got payment confirmation that it will be sent in 10 days. Which equates to 23rd August. Still another 3 days :)

Just got the email :-)
    Thank you for your WrestleMania Travel Package purchase. Get ready to experience WWE’s biggest event of the year, WrestleMania – live from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. We’re certain you’ll enjoy every moment of your stay, including the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, WrestleMania Axxess, and everything else the Big Easy has to offer. Let the good times roll!

We have received your nonrefundable payment for a Platinum Package - 4 night hotel accommodations with Raw tickets - seating in 100 Level - for 2 people.

Travel Packages will be shipped out by March 1, 2014 that will contain all of your event tickets included in your package, as well as an itinerary that will provide you with further details on what is sure to be a thrilling WrestleMania Week!

The hotel assignments are being finalized and information will be emailed by the week of December 2 once the reservations are confirmed. At that time, you are welcome to contact the hotel directly if you are interested in confirming separate reservations for additional accommodations. Rates are subject to hotel availability.

If you need to request any changes or confirm any information, please send us an email at travel.packages@wwe.com and we will be happy to update your records.

With kind regards,

WWE Travel Package Department

Yeah I got my email there as well & I'm platinum too.. Must be doing them in groups..

The 1st people who got the emails what packages did you get??

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Stingcold

Yeah I got my email there as well & I'm platinum too.. Must be doing them in groups..

I was VIP and received the email on Saturday night

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Laser raptor

I was platinum and got mine early Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ravens machismo

I was platinum and got mine early Saturday

I wonder why they took down the travel package page whether being sold out or other reasons... Wierd tho cause they left last years up

Just got my email too. Platinum!
    Whoop whoop... I'm excited :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

Hi guys, does anyone know if the Wrestlemania 30 travel packages have sold out?

I've tried accessing the page and it doesn't allow anyone to view it.

I'm really amazed, as last year the Travel Packages were on sale for weeks.

Hi guys, does anyone know if the Wrestlemania 30 travel packages have sold out?

I've tried accessing the page and it doesn't allow anyone to view it.

I'm really amazed, as last year the Travel Packages were on sale for weeks.

All the packages sold out on Sunday or Monday of this week. I am not for sure, but I believe that sometimes they release more travel packages.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

I got mine on Saturday and I have a VIP package.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bentman

Does anyone know when Monday Night RAW tickets go on sale?

Bentman wrote: »
    Does anyone know when Monday Night RAW tickets go on sale?

Probably February!

Stingcold wrote: »
    All the packages sold out on Sunday or Monday of this week. I am not for sure, but I believe that sometimes they release more travel packages.

I'm not surprised they've sold out. its Wrestlemania 30!!! :)))

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

Just decided imma start my road to mania 30 at the royal rumble in Pittsburgh should be a great kickoff

Just decided imma start my road to mania 30 at the royal rumble in Pittsburgh should be a great kickoff

Sounds great!!! How long will your trip be?
    Regarding package hotel accommodation - we don't find out until 2nd December where we are staying do we? I looked online and the four hotels closest to the Superdome are sold out on the extra night I need to book. Would WWE book them all for these extra nights as well?

WWE Queen wrote: »
    Sounds great!!! How long will your trip be?
    Regarding package hotel accommodation - we don't find out until 2nd December where we are staying do we? I looked online and the four hotels closest to the Superdome are sold out on the extra night I need to book. Would WWE book them all for these extra nights as well?

I live in pa so just over night then taking 7 days for mania in new Orleans

• Advertisement

That'll be great. I just thought you might've been travelling. So do you think Super Cena will miraculously appear at RR? I think he will.

That'll be great. I just thought you might've been travelling. So do you think Super Cena will miraculously appear at RR? I think he will.

I think he will be there but I highly doubt he wins it be to prediciable after last year and 2008 and yes plenty of wrestling related travel for me next year I'm stoked

If Cena won the 2014 Rumble I think that would be the end of my watching wrestling days!!

If Cena won the 2014 Rumble I think that would be the end of my watching wrestling days!!

I 100 percent agree

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ravens machismo

It's starting to look like the Austin vs McMahon angle in 1998 except d Bryan will play the role of the rattlesnake go through the rumble and main event mania

It's starting to look like the Austin vs McMahon angle in 1998 except d Bryan will play the role of the rattlesnake go through the rumble and main event mania

They need to put Bryan over.
    I'm completely over Cena too...

• Advertisement

For anyone that has gone gold or silver before which is a better view for mania asbim trying to figure out a area to target in the on sale in nov

WWE has announced that tickets for WrestleMania XXX will go on sale Saturday, Nov. 16, at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT. The pop-culture extravaganza takes place Sunday, April 6, 2014, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.

Ticket prices range from $25 to $850. There will also be a limited number of “Gold Circle” VIP Packages available for $2,000. The Gold Circle packages include seating in the first four rows ringside, a Gold Circle VIP Stadium Entrance, a collectible WrestleMania XXX ticket holder and the commemorative WrestleMania XXX take-home folding chair. Tickets can be purchased through all Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling (800) 745-3000. All tickets are subject to service charges and facility fees.

WrestleMania is more than just a one-day event; it is a week-long celebration. In addition to The Showcase of the Immortals, other activities will include WrestleMania Axxess, WWE’s four-day, interactive fan festival at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center; the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the New Orleans Arena; Monday Night Raw at the New Orleans Arena; and other activities — such as the WrestleMania Reading Challenge and Be a STAR anti-bullying rallies — designed to give back to the host community.

Anyone know how good the seats in the 500 dollar range are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

For anyone that has gone gold or silver before which is a better view for mania asbim trying to figure out a area to target in the on sale in nov

The general consensus is that ppl prefer silver stadium seating over gold risers seating.
    Anyone know how good the seats in the 500 dollar range are

Not sure but that's the range I set for myself also. If $850 is the cap then $500ish should get a Silver pkg area seat

Yea I figure I'll set a 500/600 dollar cap for seats so should get something decent I've heard good things bout the silver level also but wasn't sure

• Advertisement

Yea I figure I'll set a 500/600 dollar cap for seats so should get something decent I've heard good things bout the silver level also but wasn't sure

I sat in the $600 seats this year, I was sitting one section to the right of the gold package buyers. The view was good but I'd probably try for the risers if I did the general sale again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 takerv40

Is there anyone on here who would like to meet up in New Orleans either the day before or the day of wrestlemania? PM me if you're interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Never done the package but bought the floor risers once and the stadium risers twice.

The floor risers (gold) were not good for me because I'm short and was towards the back of the section, they're not very raised. I could see when they were standing fine but when they were on the mat I could see very little, everybody ended up standing on there seats. If you are tall towards the front and center these would be very good.

The first stadium risers I had were great, dead center facing the ramp, even though there are more rows of floor seats meaning we'd be a bit further back than the side stadium risers the view was really good.

Last years stadium risers were the worst side stadium and slightly off center, massive pole obstructing our view, I could see 1/2 the ring and watched it most of it on the screen. I know people asked to be moved and were but our group was too large, I also know people who complained to WWE fan services and got free tickets to this years Mania or other shows. My self and my OH complained, sent pictures of our view, scan of tickets and flight details and got no reply (admittedly a bit later than we should have contacted them),

This year will probably go for the same or one level higher, I've heard poles shouldn't be a problem because it's indoors.

Does anyone know if there are certain cameras that can't be taken into Wrestlemania? I thought the cameras with the giant lenses couldn't be brought in but I saw quite a bit of people with those types of camera.

I am looking to buy a nice camera and I don't want to be stopped from bringing it in. Thanks for any help

Does anyone know if there are certain cameras that can't be taken into Wrestlemania? I thought the cameras with the giant lenses couldn't be brought in but I saw quite a bit of people with those types of camera.

I am looking to buy a nice camera and I don't want to be stopped from bringing it in. Thanks for any help

Any camera with a detachable lens is not permitted. If the lens is not detachable but the camera looks "professional", then they may still not permit it. Try to find something with good specs but doesn't stand out.

Any camera with a detachable lens is not permitted. If the lens is not detachable but the camera looks "professional", then they may still not permit it. Try to find something with good specs but doesn't stand out.

Thanks for the info. If I am looking for a camera that performs well in dark or low lighting at Mania, what kind of specs should I look for? Any suggestions on any cameras? Thanks for any help

Thanks for the info. If I am looking for a camera that performs well in dark or low lighting at Mania, what kind of specs should I look for? Any suggestions on any cameras? Thanks for any help

Canon cameras are REALLY good... Any compact canon camera is good

I'm in no way a camera expert but I've been using the Kodak EasyShare Z981 for years at wrestling events. Here are it's features...

Kodak EasyShare Z981 Black 14MP Digital Camera, w/ 26x Optical Zoom, 3" LCD Screen:

-14-megapixel resolution - Delivers excellent picture quality

-Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon 26-676mm zoom lens - Offers f/2.8 to f/5.0 aperture and features a 26x optical zoom

-3.0" Smart Display -Enjoy easy focus selection and photo viewing

-H.264 movie file format - Record movies in HD format on this black Kodak 14MP digital camera

-16 scene modes - Compose a variety of shots

-Burst mode: 0.9 frames per second - Get perfect action shots without sacrificing quality

-Multi-format memory slot - The black Kodak 14MP digital camera is compatible with SD/SDHC memory cards

It's an old camera but it still gets the job done. I tend to use the 'Action' setting at wrestling events because everything moves so fast.

A shot from WM 27 (silver pkg seats)

I'm in no way a camera expert but I've been using the Kodak EasyShare Z981 for years at wrestling events. Here are it's features...

Kodak EasyShare Z981 Black 14MP Digital Camera, w/ 26x Optical Zoom, 3" LCD Screen:

-14-megapixel resolution - Delivers excellent picture quality

-Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon 26-676mm zoom lens - Offers f/2.8 to f/5.0 aperture and features a 26x optical zoom

-3.0" Smart Display -Enjoy easy focus selection and photo viewing

-H.264 movie file format - Record movies in HD format on this black Kodak 14MP digital camera

-16 scene modes - Compose a variety of shots

-Burst mode: 0.9 frames per second - Get perfect action shots without sacrificing quality

-Multi-format memory slot - The black Kodak 14MP digital camera is compatible with SD/SDHC memory cards

It's an old camera but it still gets the job done. I tend to use the 'Action' setting at wrestling events because everything moves so fast.

A shot from WM 27 (silver pkg seats)

That is a great picture. Thanks for all the information and the recommendation on the camera. I am going to go get a new one here before Christmas

I seen people at WrestleMania 28 getting searched but not at 29 and they say you can't have long lenses cameras but like you said I did see people with them at Mania. I plan on getting a decent camera myself for WM30 so I might try something not too over the top. Strong bridge camera or a dSLR with a small lense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Hbk12hbk

Anyone have an idea what the weather will be like in New Orleans during Wrestlemania weekend?

Hbk12hbk wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea what the weather will be like in New Orleans during Wrestlemania weekend?

Not too bad if history is any indication.

Got my rumble tickets 3rd row now my road to mania 30 has officially started

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dvdtully

Hi, I am curious to know if anyone who has purchased a travel package to wrestlemania 30 have received regular e-mails. I haven't received any e-mail since the confirmation e-mail. Also I e-mailed the travel package office to change some details and have yet to receive any response? Is this normal, does anyone have any experience of this please reply?

Last email received was 20th Aug(confirmation)

dvdtully wrote: »
    Hi, I am curious to know if anyone who has purchased a travel package to wrestlemania 30 have received regular e-mails. I haven't received any e-mail since the confirmation e-mail. Also I e-mailed the travel package office to change some details and have yet to receive any response? Is this normal, does anyone have any experience of this please reply?

I'm a travel package holder also. From what I've heard from others who did travel packages, they stick to their communication dates that are laid out in the confirmation email. That means we'll be hearing from the on the week of Dec 2nd to find out about hotel assignments. After that, we'll get a communication about axxess if you have a VIP meet and greet before the official list becomes public. And then when they send off our packages.

They aren't the most helpful bunch but they should get back to you eventually unless you asked about something like seating.. Questions like that they just ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tonyduggan

has anyone here ever gotten a vip axxess ticket? i would love to get one or two for next year, how impossible will it be to get one do ye think? and any idea when they go on sale? thanks

tonyduggan wrote: »
    has anyone here ever gotten a vip axxess ticket? i would love to get one or two for next year, how impossible will it be to get one do ye think? and any idea when they go on sale? thanks

I had VIP axxess for WM29 with Triple H and Rey Mysterio. Getting tickets will be difficult because everyone is going at them. Ticketmaster typically messes up the presale and the actual sale. They even had to postpone the sale because of the issue. But at the very end, we got 2 triple h tickets and 1 Mysterio ticket for us and 1 Mysterio, Big Show, and Kane for another friend. You just have to be patient! They will go onsale Jan/Feb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tonyduggan

i would give anything to get tickets to the undertaker vip. whats the story with the pre sale?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement