Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

tonyduggan wrote: »
    i would give anything to get tickets to the undertaker vip. whats the story with the pre sale?

Ticketmaster tends to crash during the actual sale and presale, prolonging the process. People who did the ric flair VIP were surprised to get taker instead because of the death of rics son the weekend before Axxess. Just make sure to clear out your entire day for the presale and stay flexible/patient with the process. They may end up rescheduling the sale to another day!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

Quoted from Wrestlemania XXX on Facebook:

The presale for Wrestlemania 30 will begin on Thursday November 14th at 11am EST and will run through Friday November 15th at midnight before tickets go on sale to the general public that Saturday.

The Ticketmaster pre-sale passwords are:

WWEVIP and SAINTS

WWE Queen wrote: »
    Quoted from Wrestlemania XXX on Facebook:

The presale for Wrestlemania 30 will begin on Thursday November 14th at 11am EST and will run through Friday November 15th at midnight before tickets go on sale to the general public that Saturday.

The Ticketmaster pre-sale passwords are:

WWEVIP and SAINTS

Good Luck to everyone that's purchasing tickets this week! I'm looking forward to seeing which sections everyone gets! Can't wait until march, when I get to see which row I'll be in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Anybody get their hotel confirmation??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Yep, Hotel Monteleone

• Advertisement

Yep, Hotel Monteleone

Same :) What package did you get?

Very close to the superdome too.

I thought they were confirming hotels on 2nd December. I haven't received mine yet. I got platinum

I thought they were confirming hotels on 2nd December. I haven't received mine yet. I got platinum

I was platinum and received mine today.

ciano316 wrote: »
    Same :) What package did you get?

Platinum :-)
    Have done the last few years, accept for VIP at 28

Platinum :-)
    Have done the last few years, accept for VIP at 28

Maybe it's something to do with how they have their list?

Alphabetically possibly ?

• Advertisement

Maybe it's something to do with how they have their list?
    Alphabetically possibly ?

Say so, wouldn't think they have the IT skills to send info out on a 1st come 1st serve basis :P

Say so, wouldn't think they have the IT skills to send info out on a 1st come 1st serve basis :P

The real thing I want to know is where I'm sitting!! Be March before we find that out..

I'm excited !! I need to book an extra night. I'm excited!

The real thing I want to know is where I'm sitting!! Be March before we find that out..

Platinum is usually facing the camera so should have decent seats.
    Just hope they have the stadium layed out properly with no pole monstrosities like they had at 28.

Is there any boardsies meet up this year?

Hey did you see seating plan. It looks fantastic. It's on Facebook down a few posts on Wrestlemania 30 page with purple background on a picture of taker hhh and cena. 164.1k likes.... ( I'm unsure how to post it on here)

Hey did you see seating plan.
    1460040_475591042556819_919717630_n.jpg

Platinum is usually facing the camera so should have decent seats.
    Just hope they have the stadium layed out properly with no pole monstrosities like they had at 28.

Is there any boardsies meet up this year?

Yeah I was sitting camera side at 28, at 29 though I noticed they had added ringside seating collectible chairs to all 3 sides of the ring so I was hoping I'd still be camera side for 30..

The seating layout has been released..

51790s.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Hbk12hbk

Hey I got an email saying I'll be staying at Hotel Monteleone. Anyone know how close that is to the arena? Is a taxi my best bet for transportation? Ive never done much traveling before.

Hbk12hbk wrote: »
    Hey I got an email saying I'll be staying at Hotel Monteleone. Anyone know how close that is to the arena? Is a taxi my best bet for transportation? Ive never done much traveling before.

It's about a mile to 1.5 miles away from the venues. Not a bad walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HBK1981

Anyone know the cheapest most direct route to New Orleans from Dublin. So far the cheapest I can find is €645 with 2 x stopovers (New York & Dallas) both ways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

HBK1981 wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheapest most direct route to New Orleans from Dublin. So far the cheapest I can find is €645 with 2 x stopovers (New York & Dallas) both ways.

https://www.eflights.ie have short enough 10/13 hour 1 stop for 650, there were some flights about 2 months ago for 560 but they were 2 stops and long stop overs. We're still holding out. guy in the other thread posted cheap way from Shannon but its too far for us.

Anybody seen a price list for tomorrows tickets? Its up on ticketmaster now but only says most and least expensive prices

http://www.ticketmaster.com/wrestlemania-xxx-new-orleans-louisiana-04-06-2014/event/1B004B64F6E9A601?artistid=853853&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27 its

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 virgs1

Anyone else not received hotel confirmation yet?

I haven't received a hotel confirmation yet. If it's alphabetical I'm at the end haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭ChainWhip

So I'm planning on picking up tickets in the presale today. The budget will probably only stretch to Risers section max. Does anyone have any idea what the best sections would be to try get first?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Getting tix for me and 2 cousins in about 12hrs. We'll b sitting in the Silver pkg(ish) seats. The plaza level.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

I got 2 tickets first 12 rows on the floor with the collectible chairs for 2500 I'm happy with that

Got section 143 row 34 almost central but very high, might try again Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭reytedr

Hi Pingi how much did you pay for those tickets if you don't mind me asking, what's the highest row you get in the 100 blocks, the 100 blocks are silver right, I don't understand why the Club 200 level is more expensive than 100 blocks

They were $270/€205 the 100 blocks go up to 35.

• Advertisement

It's killing me to know what seats we have - being a package buyer... Still no word on hotel confirmation.

Glad you got your tickets

It's killing me to know what seats we have - being a package buyer... Still no word on hotel confirmation.

Me neither, read on another forum someone emailed wwe and they said its nothing to worry about. We should all have confirmation by early next week.

Im guessing its alphabetical with my surname beginning with 'V' haha

virgs1 wrote: »
    Me neither, read on another forum someone emailed wwe and they said its nothing to worry about. We should all have confirmation by early next week.

Im guessing its alphabetical with my surname beginning with 'V' haha

I'm not worried just anxious haha.
    I'm W so I'll be after you.

I'm not worried just anxious haha.
    I'm W so I'll be after you.

Got my confirmation today, new orleans marriott, looks really nice & right in heart of french quarter.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/msyla-new-orleans-marriott/

Got my confirmation today, new orleans marriott, looks really nice & right in heart of french quarter.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/msyla-new-orleans-marriott/

Got my confirmation too. The Marriott :))))

Got my confirmation too. The Marriott :))))

Great stuff, will see you there! 134 days til my flight im on full countdown mode.

• Advertisement

Great stuff, will see you there! 134 days til my flight im on full countdown mode.

It's going to be great!!!!
    Just booked an extra night there...
    I still can't believe I'm going to Wrestlemania 30!!!!!!!!! It's so surreal!!!
    Excited is an understatement.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

I booked a silver package and i am at the marriott as well. Is all the package holders at the same hotel this year???????

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tonyduggan

has anyone booked an extra night in the hotel they were given yet? if so, how would i go about this?

kwillcox wrote: »
    I booked a silver package and i am at the marriott as well. Is all the package holders at the same hotel this year???????

Nope, they split us all up. I think WWE Queen said she's doing the Marriott also but I'm staying at Hotel Monteleone!

I think we're all about 1 to 1.5 miles from everything!
    It's going to be great!!!!
    Just booked an extra night there...
    I still can't believe I'm going to Wrestlemania 30!!!!!!!!! It's so surreal!!!
    Excited is an understatement.

I kinda wish I booked an extra night but I looking into investing that money into an additional VIP session and high protein food! I love knowing that we have a guaranteed great seat for all of the events!

All set for my 5th Wrestlemania. Will be sitting in Sec 104 Row 8. This never gets old.

141 Days... :D

• Advertisement

Staying right beside the package holders it seems. We have a 6 person apartment in La Belle Maison across the street from the Marriott.

Checked again in general sale and didn't see anything better than we got in presale so happy until the RAW ones come out. Need to get flights and start planning indie shows, will probably got to 3/5. Highly recommend the Dragon gate Ippv shows to everybody

tonyduggan wrote: »
    has anyone booked an extra night in the hotel they were given yet? if so, how would i go about this?

In your hotel confirmation email it says to book your extra night with the hotel. I looked at so called cheap hotel booking websites but found booking direct with the marriott cheaper. I booked an extra night on their website. Got my confirmation number. Then replied to wwe with the confirmation number. Wwe will join my booking numbers ( that is my booking and their booking for me) so we stay in the same room. If you read the lower part of your wwe confirmation email this is what it says. It was really easy to do. We get there on Thursday 3 rd and that's the extra night I booked.
    All we have to do is turn up. My flights have been booked since August :) we are pretty much set for a 3 week trip! Cannot wait!!!!

I wonder how the general sale went. I guess it would've sold out relatively quick

I wonder how the general sale went. I guess it would've sold out relatively quick

Saw an article earlier that WWE is expecting $35-45 million in first day sales. Just did a quick search for 2 tickets and there are still gold riser seats available

Pingi wrote: »
    Need to get flights and start planning indie shows, will probably got to 3/5. Highly recommend the Dragon gate Ippv shows to everybody

Booked ROH for the Friday night. Not sure why they've split up PPV into two this year, abit annoying. Would love to do dragon gate too but probably just go for an extra axxess session.

If anyone still hasn't bought tickets like myself and is looking for a travel buddy then PM me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭boogeyman

Is it after selling out already? Getting a "Tickets Not Available Online" message on Ticketmaster.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/wrestlemania-xxx-new-orleans-louisiana-04-06-2014/event/1B004B64F6E9A601?artistid=853853&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

boogeyman wrote: »
    Is it after selling out already? Getting a "Tickets Not Available Online" message on Ticketmaster.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/wrestlemania-xxx-new-orleans-louisiana-04-06-2014/event/1B004B64F6E9A601?artistid=853853&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

Tickets are still available.

I was wondering if someone could let me know of different events on around the time of Wrestlemania and what you recommend going to. I'm tAlking about Indie promotions and the like. Are there any websites or links ?

I was wondering if someone could let me know of different events on around the time of Wrestlemania and what you recommend going to. I'm tAlking about Indie promotions and the like. Are there any websites or links ?

I will be going to Both ROH and DGUSA on Saturday and which ever one of the two has the better card on Friday night. Also probably Evolve on Thursday and if possible $5 wrestling/Kevin Steen show

DGUSA is my favorite (well now that Chikara is gone) WWN Live and wrestlecon were pretty much together all in the one building the past 2 years, but have split up this year which is going to make attending everything we want awkward.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057047887 <-Full list

Ticket/More info

http://www.wrestlecon.com/

http://www.wwnlive.com/NOLA/

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&user_input=ring+of+honor&q=ring+of+honor

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement