Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

Just curious when we will find out what seats we get. Will it be when we get the package sent to us via fed ex from 1st March? I guess they need to finalise the set design before they finalise seating arrangements despite the seating plan we have seen. Would this be right?

Just over 4 months to go.... We cannot wait!!! The excitement is just going to keep building :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MsWright

Can someone tell me if the VIP Axxcess ticket is worth the extra price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

WWE Queen wrote: »
    Just curious when we will find out what seats we get. Will it be when we get the package sent to us via fed ex from 1st March? I guess they need to finalise the set design before they finalise seating arrangements despite the seating plan we have seen. Would this be right?

Just over 4 months to go.... We cannot wait!!! The excitement is just going to keep building :)

Yes. When the FedEx man comes knocking at your door is when u find out where you'll b sitting for all of the events. They require a signature so make sure you or somebody is home. Missed mine one year and had to drive 30mins to the FedEx facility. Reading and driving all the way home with a smile ear to ear. :D

MsWright wrote: »
    Can someone tell me if the VIP Axxcess ticket is worth the extra price?

Depends how bad you wanna see a particular superstar. If it's one of your favorites, then yes. If not, then enjoy the other superstars.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Axxcess for 28 was miles better than for 29 so hoping they go back to that format and take it out of the raw arena

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

OK so I decided on tickets and locked them in I'm row 20 directly on the ramp anyone know how the view is from there I know I'll have a great view of the entrances but what about the rest

Tickets came in the mail today! NOLA!!!

129 Days...

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Has anyone tried emailing wwe packages to have separate accommodation linked to the package? I emailed over a week ago with no response

Has anyone tried emailing wwe packages to have separate accommodation linked to the package? I emailed over a week ago with no response

I emailed them and quoted my package order number and the booking reference number if my booking. I got an email to say thank you we will notify the hotel to link the bookings together . Only a day after I emailed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

I just booked the extra night at The Blake Hotel for $169 for the thursday. The Marriot which is where i am staying for the travel package (friday-monday) is asking for $379 for the thursday, so im definitely not booking there i would rather walk for 5 minutes, it's only 2 streets over and i get free wifi at The Blake for much less.

If anyone else wants to book an extra night maybe consider The Blake hotel as an option.

Anyway hope that helps anyone else out there who needs an extra night for the package option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 ashtx

Hey everyone. I'm selling 2 Gold Travel Package Tickets for Wrestlemania 30. PM me for details. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Anybody remember when VIP Axxess people were announced this year?

ciano316 wrote: »
    Anybody remember when VIP Axxess people were announced this year?

Don't know about the full line up but hope this helps.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/29/jericho-ryback-vip-sessions-26099493

Don't know about the full line up but hope this helps.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/29/jericho-ryback-vip-sessions-26099493

They were added a good while after the first group! I think it was January they came out! I think that's when the tickets went on sale too.

RAW after Mania presale begins:Thu, 12/12/13 10:00 AM CST (so 4pm irish time)

Haven't seen any codes yet.

Pingi wrote: »
    RAW after Mania presale begins:Thu, 12/12/13 10:00 AM CST (so 4pm irish time)

Haven't seen any codes yet.

Where'd ya see that?

• Advertisement

Wow! They didn't go on sale until Feb 9th last year. Definitely wasn't expecting it this soon. Good catch!

Haven't seen anything advertised about this going on sale tomorrow anywhere(saw by chance while on TM), might increase odds of getting good seats..

Damn I shouldn't of even posted it here!

Just kidding:)

On sale since 4... no matchs

What the hell was that?!?! No matches the second they went on sale. Did they sell all the tickets during the presale or did 15,000 ppl literally all just try to buy tickets??? I did a search for 3 and got nothing. Kept refreshing and refreshing and finally 3 seats in sec 305 opened up. The post Mania Raw is becoming bigger and bigger every year. Glad I'm in but damn. Was not expecting that.

• Advertisement

Same thought it was only a pre sale thing. I booked 5 for our group in 303 but am still hoping to get better, dont mind buying 2 sets....

I know lots of people going and nobody's even seen floor seats or 100 level on ticketmaster that wasn't single seats

Yea I did a few 1 ticket searches and still nothing but sec 300s popped up. Crazy!

Got to talk to a lady at Ticketmaster when the phone lines opened up. She confirmed that nothing is available in 100 level or floor. Maybe a lot of extra travel packages were sold this year, that or there's something fishy going on.

Stub hub have some for sale but a lot of sections with nothing which makes me think they were never on sale http://www.stubhub.com/wwe-tickets/wwe-raw-4-7-2014-4429686/

Definitely weird. Hope the HoF doesn't go down the same way when they go on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 BMcG75

Can someone tell me what the price range was for Wrestlemania XXX travel packages. I intend on going to Wrestlemania at some point in my life and I'm trying to get an idea of what prices I'm looking at.

Prices for WM 29 can be found on page 3 and prices for WM 30 are on page 25

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TheDanimal

hi all,

I can no longer attend WM30 so am selling my VIP Travel Package (WM ringside 1-4 and Raw ringside 1-5) for 1 person ($4,420), its fully transferrable and VIP Axxess tix are selected in Jan, so if anyone is interested please don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Thanks

Danny

TheDanimal wrote: »
    hi all,

I can no longer attend WM30 so am selling my VIP Travel Package (WM ringside 1-4 and Raw ringside 1-5) for 1 person ($4,420), its fully transferrable and VIP Axxess tix are selected in Jan, so if anyone is interested please don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Thanks

Danny

Sorry to hear. That's 2 now that have advertised to sell. May I ask why you can't go?
    I would've loved to have gone VIP but our budgets just didn't allow it.

No probs at all, its finances basically. Total cost of the trip is a bit too jazzy from the UK so am going to give it a miss. Babies are expensive :)

TheDanimal wrote: »
    No probs at all, its finances basically. Total cost of the trip is a bit too jazzy from the UK so am going to give it a miss. Babies are expensive :)

I know what you mean. I've been wanting to go the past 2 years and haven't been able to due to finances. But I have planned to go to this for a while now. I remember feeling really upset because I just wanted to be there. I'm super excited to be going this time. I completely understand. The tickets can be pricey!
    I don't think you'll have too much trouble selling.

• Advertisement

I've been twice before (27 & 28) its genuinely incredible. You are in for a real treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 phillooksdoom

ashtx wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm selling 2 Gold Travel Package Tickets for Wrestlemania 30. PM me for details. Thanks.

Are these still available?

Anybody book extra accommodation or anyone get flights from Dublin??

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

^^ i booked an extra night before the 4 night hotel package at The Blake Hotel for $169, definetly a good price considering the location and wrestlemania week.

Merry Christmas!!!

102 Days... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭reytedr

Hey All, Merry Christmas!

Haven't posted yet this year but first of all wanted to say, this forum was instrumental in making my first WrestleMania (27) so memorable, everyone was so helpful leading up to Atlanta and that was a week like no other!

After three years am pumped up to be heading again to WrestleMania in NOLA, and this time we've started the "Road to WrestleMania 30" blog so we can document our emotions and milestones on the Road to WrestleMania 30 as we get tickets, go to events, hear matches announced

Being based in London we have been pretty spoilt as of late with lots of tours and we are going to a lot of them as warmup for WrestleMania week! So far we have covered on the blog securing the WrestleMania tickets (what a rush!), the nWo Takeover Tour Magnus's TNA World Title Celebration Fan Party and we are also doing a WrestleMania countdown where we go back and watch all 29 WrestleManias before April 7th 2014. In 2014, we'll be also be covering going to the Royal Rumble Screening Party, TNA's Wembley taping and the Q&As with Jim Cornette,DDP,Ric Flair and Bret Hart.

All of us on this thread are on the journey to WrestleMania 30 and we welcome you to share ours, the blog can be found at http://www.tinyurl.com/wmxxx

You can also follow/like/subscribe to get notifications of blog updates via

Twitter https://twitter.com/RoadtoWM30
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/roadtowm30
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0VcattvAouOxbOpnE94Uag (WMXXX Channel)
    RSS: http://theroadtowrestlemania30.blogspot.co.uk/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

See y'all in NOLA!

Next stop on the road to #NOLA is the Smackdown taping tonight in Washington DC with a few friends.

98 Days... :D

EDIT: Just got in from SD. Pretty decent show. Next up is Raw in Baltimore on 1/6. They also announced that the "go home" Raw for Wrestlemania 30 will also be held in Washington DC on 3/31. Will DEFINITELY be attending that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 virgs1

76 days til my flight wooohoooo. On full countdown mode, shouldnt be long until WWE ask us which Axxess sessions we want.

Hall Of Fame on sale this Saturday / Pre Sale on sale this Thursday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 elainey121

hi, just abit of info guys. just booked my flight from dublin and as regards visa i applied for the
    US Esta Visa, it was approved is that all i need to enter the states as regards visa's ??

elainey121 wrote: »
    hi, just abit of info guys. just booked my flight from dublin and as regards visa i applied for the
    US Esta Visa, it was approved is that all i need to enter the states as regards visa's ??

Yep, that's all, need to renew ours,got last 2 manias out of the last ESTA

Hall Of Fame pre sale tomorrow, Jim Ross has announced his NOLA date on Thursday 3rd April at House Of Blues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

What hotels are people staying in? Any in particular you'd recommend? Gonna book this on a whim I think so hoping all the good hotels aren't gone.

Something relatively close to Wrestlecon would be ideal.

What hotels are people staying in? Any in particular you'd recommend? Gonna book this on a whim I think so hoping all the good hotels aren't gone.

Something relatively close to Wrestlecon would be ideal.

I'm staying in a hotel right a round the corner form the package hotel so when I have to move hotels it's easy. Staying closer to the superdome might be a better idea if you don't have a package.. Getting home from Mania does be tricky if your not on the package bus.. I was waiting outside the stadium after Mania 29 for ages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I thought 29 was run pretty well, was on the train back within 30 mins but I doubt NO has the same kind of infrastructure as NY.

I'll have a look at the layout of the place as I want to check out Bourbon st. etc too. I'm looking to do NY for a few nights beforehand, onto New Orleans for a few nights and then onto Toronto for about 10 days. Should be an epic trip, getting a decent hotel in NO is the only thing I'm worried about now.

• Advertisement

I thought 29 was run pretty well, was on the train back within 30 mins but I doubt NO has the same kind of infrastructure as NY.

I'll have a look at the layout of the place as I want to check out Bourbon st. etc too. I'm looking to do NY for a few nights beforehand, onto New Orleans for a few nights and then onto Toronto for about 10 days. Should be an epic trip, getting a decent hotel in NO is the only thing I'm worried about now.

I'm no bothered by accommodation, all you do there is sleep since there's so much to do :D

What HOF tickets did everyone get, glad I got Block 306 in pre sale, couldn't find any Floor or 100 block seats (Looking for 4) so far in general sale

Got 3 in sec 314. Planned on getting a little closer but lost track of time helping an Uncle move. All good though. Got an aisle seat at that so I'll have a little leg room. Just gonna kick back and be taken down memory lane. Love the HoF

Looking at Stub Hub, only 104 105 108 109 seem available, WWE must have sold a huge amount of packages for hardly any lower riser seats to be on sale

reytedr wrote: »
    Looking at Stub Hub, only 104 105 108 109 seem available, WWE must have sold a huge amount of packages for hardly any lower riser seats to be on sale

It was the same last year. Hall Of Fame tickets are tricky to get. I think they give a lot away as comps too. I bought a ticket for last years and when I arrived the section I had paid for was closed and I was given a comped ground floor seat..

Tickets for the WrestleMania XXX Fan Axxess event will go on sale February 1st. Axxess takes place during WrestleMania XXX week from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement