Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Vinto316

Should be wrestlemania.com

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bentman

How much do you think will be a VIP 4 night package for 4 people?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭PaulJonesArmy

Bentman wrote: »
    How much do you think will be a VIP 4 night package for 4 people?

$3,465 per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tonyduggan

tonyduggan wrote: »
    if you book a package for 4 nights, is that fri sat sun and mon? if so, will you be given the option of an extra day or two in the same hotel does anyone know?
    anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Scyven

If you want any extra days beyond the monday night you need to organse it with the hotel WWE wont be dealing with it

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Scyven

Sitting in front of my pc in Perth waiting 4.5 hours is going to suck balls
    But not as much as work tomorrow.

Still totally worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

They really are leaving it late for info on how to purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ravens machismo

They won't let us know it will just go on sale I think

If thats the case I'm assuming wrestlemania.com and not wweshop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

It will come up on WWE.com saying packages now on sale at 8ish and that will have the link to where to buy. This is what happened when I bought my last package

• Advertisement

just need credit card details is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

just need credit card details is it?

Yes. It was confirmed in the FAQ's for wm30

WWE Queen wrote: »
    Yes. It was confirmed in the FAQ's for wm30
    nice one thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Laser raptor

Im so anxious right now!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 virgs1

Same aha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

Me too!!!!!!!!

I barely slept last night. I had to go to work with 2 hours of sleep because I kept dreaming they would sell out

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Stingcold

That was quick for VIP. Only 4 tickets left for both packages

• Registered Users Posts: 2 samon94

HE'S DONE IT KING!!!!!! HE'S GOING TO WRRRREEESSSTTTLLLEEEMMMAANNNNIIIIAAAAAA

• Advertisement

Done :-)

My page wont expand!

the payment page wont load, this happen anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

i have clicked submit and it is just on the blank processing screen, probably because everyone is trying to buy now aswell

Can't wait for April. Does anyone know if you get better seats the fast you get your order into the system? Or is it just luck of the draw? Thanks

Stingcold wrote: »
    Can't wait for April. Does anyone know if you get better seats the fast you get your order into the system? Or is it just luck of the draw? Thanks

First come first serve

• Advertisement

looks like it has, hate that!

UGHH it said i had to check with the bank WTF there is money in there, i got a msg saying to resubmit and i have less the 7 minutes to do so?

Anyone else get this????????

sorted! love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Federales

Call your Bank or your Credit Card emergency service asap; usually they automately block a big amount for an online transaction.

Done also! Vip 4 nights 9 mn after the sale went on! I know some people are quicker than me (Rude_awakening each year, you got at least 3mn on me :)

Hope everything goes fine for everybody
    kwillcox wrote: »
    UGHH it said i had to check with the bank WTF there is money in there, i got a msg saying to resubmit and i have less the 7 minutes to do so?

Anyone else get this????????

First come first serve

Thanks rude awakening. So if I got a confirmation in the first two minutes do I have a better chance at one of the first three rows? Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Ravens machismo

Man VIP sold straight out the **** out I had to upgrade to the New Orleans royal package hahaha let the good times roll

So i went to purchase right away and had to call my bank to verify funds. It held my tickets so lets say I purchased them once I got that done to be in 5th row for platinum, does that mean the 5th row (just speculating that I clicked fast enough) was held for me or is it hoever gets payment in fastest.

Sorry if Im not making any sense, still shocked Ill be this close and just want the best for me and my wife on our honeymoon

when will we know what the hotel is? is there usually a time they tell us? thanks

Federales wrote: »
    (Rude_awakening each year, you got at least 3mn on me :)

LOL, in the words of a true legend - "THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!!!!! " :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bentman

Missed VIP sold out too fast!! Platinum ticket holder now!! I'm going to Wtestlemania!!!

I have to re submit my order and start all over again ughhhhhhhhhhhh

kwillcox wrote: »
    I have to re submit my order and start all over again ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Same:mad:

LOL, in the words of a true legend - "THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!!!!! " :D

When you get in fast rude awakening, what have been some of the rows you have sat in at ringside? For WM28, I got a confirmation about 8 minutes after the onsale and got the 4th row for VIP package. Thanks for your help. Just hoping I can get into one of the first three rows as I got a confirmation email two minutes after the onsale

when will we know what the hotel is? is there usually a time they tell us? thanks

Mid Nov/Start Dec

Two VIP packages back in. Hurry if still interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 mil316

What an eventful morning for me. My payment wouldn't go through even though I asked my bank on Friday if I have a limit, and they said I don't.
    Called someone I know at 5 20am for their card number, and success!!!

Platinum package! Can't believe I'm actually going!!

When you get in fast rude awakening, what have been some of the rows you have sat in at ringside? For WM28, I got a confirmation about 8 minutes after the onsale and got the 4th row for VIP package. Thanks for your help. Just hoping I can get into one of the first three rows as I got a confirmation email two minutes after the onsale

Platinum Seats(WM 29) - 5th Row
    VIP Seats(WM 28) - 2nd Row

Previous manias then(VIP only came out at WM 28, prior to this platinum was always 1st-12th(I think) row)
    Usually got 2nd-5th for these WM 17-27

I got my packages after a minor heart attack moment. My Visa debit was declined so it came up we are holding your tickets you have 12 minutes. No sign of a card anywhere and my mates mam comes through for us.. :D

We're all going to MANIA, we're all going to MANIA LALALALALALA

Platinum Seats(WM 29) - 5th Row
    VIP Seats(WM 28) - 2nd Row

Previous manias then(VIP only came out at WM 28, prior to this platinum was always 1st-12th(I think) row)
    Usually got 2nd-5th for these WM 17-27

Great. Thanks a lot for the info. Can't wait for New Orleans and hopefully 2nd or 3rd row.

Finally did it.

I wonder if it was because i put the month again/year eg:10/2014 instad of just 2014 is why it declined the first 2 times? Oh well im going to Wrestlemania!

EDIT: i also had a Visa Debit...... i wonder if thats why all our cards declined

Did anyone else have a card declined and tickets held for them?? If so do you think you'll get the best tickets possible if you were one of the first or do you think they were releasing them but just holding you two packages??

If you get me haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2 samon94

Important thing to remember is both VIP and Royal New Orleans share front four rows......... I Assume most of the front two rows will be saved for Royal New Orleans. If they don't sell out like last years exclusive VIP package they bump everyone else forward sooooo nearly impossible to tell where you will sit (Sorry for this not being the most helpful :( )

You wouldnt know Ciano.
    I dont they would be like Ticketmaster and hold "Seats" for someone. I would think they will just hold the package.
    Just M2C , might be totally wrong

samon94 wrote: »
    Important thing to remember is both VIP and Royal New Orleans share front four rows......... I Assume most of the front two rows will be saved for Royal New Orleans. If they don't sell out like last years exclusive VIP package they bump everyone else forward sooooo nearly impossible to tell where you will sit (Sorry for this not being the most helpful :( )

Thanks. This is really helpful. I didn't know that they would do that. Well hopefully the Royal package doesn't sell out this year so we can get better seats

• Advertisement

It sucks i wasnted 35 min with all this card drama when there was nothing wrong with my card or finances. Oh well i got silver so hopefully most people that got in before me were getting a different package.

BRING ON WM30!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my second mania, have not been since WM26 so really excited to meet everyone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement