Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to live near Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Just wanted to add to the train times. Skerries to Pearse is about 40ish minutes. Depending on what time you leave Skerries you may or may not get a seat so naturally it only gets worse as get further into Dublin. If you're lucky you get a seat but otherwise you're generally standing for the whole journey with people going to work. On the way back, trains leave first from Pearse so you would probably get a seat. If you were to go from Tara St., which is about a 3 minute train journey, you probably wouldn't get a seat (roughly 5-6ish). Other times you generally get a seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭by the seaside

Well Folks, it's been a long struggle, but:

Found a job in Dublin
    Found a rental by the seaside
    Found a school for the kids

Thanks for all your advice and wisdom. Next stop, buying a house when my probationary period is up, so I'll be sticking around. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭uli84

Lovely, where did you move in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭by the seaside

uli84 wrote: »
    Lovely, where did you move in the end?

Skerries :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Skerries :)

Congrats, get yourself down to blue bar and have the best wings in Dublin!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 meaty_skeleton

maynooth

biggest plus is the train to Dublin takes less than half an hour , its a decent town too , Kildare is a wealthy county so house prices should hold from now on

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 meaty_skeleton

ignore my last post , didn't realise that the OP wants to live beside the coast

system wont allow me delete post

Advertisement