Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent car service Maynooth?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 7:07pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My car needs a few minro repairs and i don't really want to bring it to Ford in Kilcock again.
    Is there anyone reliable in Maynooth?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Some friends of mine use Ray Leevy in Old Greenfield (just before the Fuel Merchants) and recommend him. Just down the road from you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 flux27

Hi - I have used Dave in Re Auto and I've found him to be really good - he even picks up the car from you and drops it back. You should be able to google his details but I can PM them onto you if you like

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I can not find a number for Ray Leevy and found one for Re Auto but no answer so will keep trying.
    THanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

He's about 50 yards down Old Greenfield on the right. I think Mrs. O has his number - I'll try to get it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MotorMike

Ring the Mobile for Re auto as the landline is never answered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭twinklerunner

Moonbeam wrote: »
    My car needs a few minro repairs and i don't really want to bring it to Ford in Kilcock again.
    Is there anyone reliable in Maynooth?

I've sent you a PM

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thanks guys, Ray did the work for me.

Advertisement