Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon iPad mini deal not delivered

Options
  • 08-04-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

I purchased the iPad ini deal on Groupon on March 28th. This was at about 1am, so should have been processed that morning by Ask Direct (the distributor). The deal and voucher stated that it would take "up to" 7 working days for delivery, which I was relying on, as I needed it for today. The 7 day period meant that I expected delivery by Friday gone and in the worst case scenarion; today. I was supposed to be able to track the item, but received no comms from either company. I contacted Groupon last week to ask if my order was sent out and the guy replied to say he couldn't find my account :eek: and asked for alternative email addresses i may have used. I obliged right away and supplied my home address too, but he never got back to me. I tried calling Groupon and Ask Direct a number of times, but have been left on hold and/ or disconnected. I'm at my wits end here and I would have been understanding if someone contacted me, but no, they have no interest. I have filed a dispute and escalated it to a claim with PayPal. Next time, I will just spend the extra few quid and buy it in an Irish store!

Any iPad deal going around? Or coupons?

Advertisement