Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will you mainly be asked in the French OL Document Oral?

• 08-04-2013 7:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

So my favorite actress and singer is Ariana Grande and I would like to bring in a picture of her. Anyways what things will you mainly be asked. Like I would like to say in french for my document I have prepared a picture of my favorite actress and singer. Her name is Ariana Grande. etc.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

fontdor wrote: »
    So my favorite actress and singer is Ariana Grande and I would like to bring in a picture of her. Anyways what things will you mainly be asked. Like I would like to say in french for my document I have prepared a picture of my favorite actress and singer. Her na
    me is Ariana Grande. etc.....

Well as far as I know, the examiner won't know if you're OL or HL (open to correction), so that doesn't really matter unless the examiner can make a guess at it from the general conversation. Prepared questions like : Why do you like her, General Information about her (Age, where she is from, etc), what films is she in, what is your favourite film she is in and why, what are her most famous songs, what is your favourite song from her + why, how did she become famous, have you ever seen her in concert (or whatever), would you like to see her in concert, why do you like her as an actress/singer, do your friends like her, etc.

Those are a few questions that may be asked. If you have the general gist of those questions you should be ok with your document, I'm sure.

Bonne chance! :p

Advertisement