Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Brigade @ Shoreline

Options
  • 08-04-2013 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I passed Shoreline about forty mins ago and there were at least two units of the fire brigade there, there were a lot of firemen on the roof on the Charlesland side of the building....anyone know what's going on? I really hope it's nothing bad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MiniGolf

I passed Shoreline about forty mins ago and there were at least two units of the fire brigade there, there were a lot of firemen on the roof on the Charlesland side of the building....anyone know what's going on? I really hope it's nothing bad.
    I saw that too.... It looks like a training exercise to me as there were lots of people still inside about 20 mins ago. I am sure they would have evacuated the building if there was an issue!!
    They were spraying the roof with water and no sign of smoke/fire!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Clever Username

MiniGolf wrote: »
    I saw that too.... It looks like a training exercise to me as there were lots of people still inside about 20 mins ago. I am sure they would have evacuated the building if there was an issue!!
    They were spraying the roof with water and no sign of smoke/fire!!

Yeah that is what I kinda thought, looks like it, am so glad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wendsalmon

i asked my better half what they were doing there and it was indeed a training exercise, and after it took half an hour to get through the details of chemical this and chemical that and vents etc etc I will not be asking again:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Clever Username

wendsalmon wrote: »
    i asked my better half what they were doing there and it was indeed a training exercise, and after it took half an hour to get through the details of chemical this and chemical that and vents etc etc I will not be asking again:confused:

sorry! Ha ha ha ha!

Advertisement