Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadline for SEC Form?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭

We filled our subject form for our state exams the week before Easter Break and I'm just wondering what date could I change my mind at? I'm really having second-thoughts as to whether or not I should do Woodwork, and I'm just wondering when could I change this form or is it already too late?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Just ask your Exam Secretary to withdraw you, if you really don't want to sit it.
    Make sure not to submit any project or practical work, as if you do, you are in the system and will get a grade based on them minus the exam paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

spurious wrote: »
    Just ask your Exam Secretary to withdraw you, if you really don't want to sit it.
    Make sure not to submit any project or practical work, as if you do, you are in the system and will get a grade based on them minus the exam paper.

I think he's talking about the subject choice form, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

No, I was talking about the Examinations form, the E10 or something. :confused:

Thanks Spurious!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 the rickstar 69

wait you can change your mind. I never knew that and also i think that it may be too late. You could ask the exam secretary though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

You can ask your school principle, he has to give you a note or whatever and then on the day of the exam, you have to show it, that's all I know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement