Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids party entertainer - Dublin

Options
  • 08-04-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi all, can anybody recommend a good entertainer for a 7 yr old girls birthday party please?, she was looking for a pamper party but have priced this up and it's a bit too pricey, was thinking of maybe getting a magician? Any ideas or recommendations would be welcomed! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

For magician, Carl Campbell is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Can't recommend Genie Mackers highly enough....used her (Genie Juliette) 3 yrs in a row when my daughter was 6/7/8..see geniemackers.com (or.ie forget which).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Highly recommend below.
    We had Marta for our daughters party last year.

http://www.martasmagic.com/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

RH149 wrote: »
    Can't recommend Genie Mackers highly enough....used her (Genie Juliette) 3 yrs in a row when my daughter was 6/7/8..see geniemackers.com (or.ie forget which).

We sent her an e-mail but she never got back to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

That's unusual- she's always replied to me within a day (we've booked her three times!) but I've messaged her via her Facebook page.

Try this- email : info@geniemackers.com
    or phone: 086 3763907.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dawn Rider

This guy here is very good. My Sister in Law hired him for her kids party about 2 years ago and they loved him. Not sure of his rates or anything.

http://www.facebook.com/ziggys.magicshow

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dbraiden

We have used JackFlash (jackflash.ie) two years running now and he was brilliant. The kids loved the magic show and the balloon modelling. I couldn't recommend him highly enough

Advertisement