Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boys jog bottoms

Options
  • 08-04-2013 9:31pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy cheap jersey jog bottoms from, the ones without the elasticated bottoms.

I hate paying 20-30euro for a pair only to see holes in the knees a couple of weeks later:(

Looking for age 8, 9 or 10.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can buy cheap jersey jog bottoms from, the ones without the elasticated bottoms.

I hate paying 20-30euro for a pair only to see holes in the knees a couple of weeks later:(

I get mine in heatons or sports world. I get the azzuirri make they are normally under 10 euro and wash and wear well. They are on their website. Cant link from my mobile. Only prob is that they are navy or grey

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

I get mine in heatons or sports world. I get the azzuirri make they are normally under 10 euro and wash and wear well. They are on their website. Cant link from my mobile. Only prob is that they are navy or grey

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Try h&m!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭older i get better i was

sportsdirect.com, brilliant value and p&p only 1 euro from uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

sportsdirect.com, brilliant value and p&p only 1 euro from uk

Second it, got a bike for my 7 year old for €28.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

that's great advice, going to check out heatons today, he's growing that quick his current ones are flapping round his ankles:rolleyes: I'm going to have a tall boy on my hands - he's 4ft6 already and he's only 7 and as skinny as anything - definately doesn't take after mammy:o
    Will check out sports direct when I have more spare cash - have a feeling I might be buying more than a pair or 2 or pants:eek:

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

that's great advice, going to check out heatons today, he's growing that quick his current ones are flapping round his ankles:rolleyes: I'm going to have a tall boy on my hands - he's 4ft6 already and he's only 7 and as skinny as anything - definately doesn't take after mammy:o
    Will check out sports direct when I have more spare cash - have a feeling I might be buying more than a pair or 2 or pants:eek:

Thanks

Heatons seem to be the only place I can get non-bottom-elasticated trakkie bottoms these days :rolleyes:. My son's wardrobe is basically full of the same ones in different colours or duplicates. I really hate the ones elasticated at the bottom, I think they're awful :o

Advertisement