Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest to cancel

• 08-04-2013 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

I live in town with Bitstream and I need to get broadband. Problem is that I might be moving house before 12 month contract expires, hence I might need to cancel early. In your experience which DSL provider is nicest to deal with possible disconnect, hopefully charge low chargers for early contract exit?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

https://www.magnet.ie/first-contract-free-broadband/

It might not have coverage where you are, however. Throw us a location and I'll check it out for you.
    Also, throw in your budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭September1

This product is not available for me, I need broadband in Athenry and would like to pay not more than 80pm. I used to have BT, then Vodafone, now Sky but due to their congestion problems they are hardly usable in my location.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Magnet have a normal bitstream product with no contract for €65 P/m (€60 without modem) and €50 setup charge

They offer me "Magnet Stream" product and require me to accept T&C that clearly say that I have 12 month term and even if I cancel after that there is 60Euro charge.

liamnojo92 wrote: »
    Magnet have a normal bitstream product with no contract for €65 P/m (€60 without modem) and €50 setup charge

I called them and actually they confirmed that this is case. I'm now waiting to get it activated. A bit price but at least no pressure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement