Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never seen these house on daft.ie or myhome.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The Cruise Park enmasse sales are likely a social housing purchase - all are on the same day.

A lot of those will have been on daft. Have you set up an automatic email for properties under 100k?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

a lot of those could be council tenant purchases so not up on any sites

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

all those Finglas ones were definitely myhome.ie

there are loads of houses in finglas going for peanuts. some of the areas are good, some are bad but they will all need work done to them

• Registered Users Posts: 24 karl dub

i have not put up a a daft or my home alert as i am on the website every day. i have now. i didnt think about that some of these house where social housing purchase. it make more sense that they are going for this prices . i still dont think that all them are social housing purchase. i have been looking in finglas and tallaht. just had a few bad experiences with estate agent. like agreeing a fee for a house and then the sell it to some else with our tell me or tell me that the house is not for sale and then selling it to his friend. just sick of it. and looking for some tip and help

Advertisement