Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Heli

Options
  • 08-04-2013 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Flying over Clonsilla all night did something happen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

My OH opened the back door and there was a guy in the back garden....we rang the Gardai and they tell us that they are on the lookout for someone in connection with a murder in Allendale...not sure if the two incidents are related! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

fletch wrote: »
    My OH opened the back door and there was a guy in the back garden....we rang the Gardai and they tell us that they are on the lookout for someone in connection with a murder in Allendale...not sure if the two incidents are related! :eek:

Did someone knock at the back door, I hope she shut it and fast when she saw that guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 the big show

Allendale square apts i think is that near u fletch?

No, was just putting some rubbish out and nearly bumped into him....ran back in, slammed the door and ran upstairs as the guy climbed over the fence.

I am not too far from Allendale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Helicopter over my house for about an hour and half. Then 5 squad cars arrived sniffer dogs in toe!

Garda in the open field opposite Allendale apartments.
    All quiet now.
    No idea what was going on to much of a scaredy cat to go out to noisey

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

The Indo has the same story Wheres Grange Road in D15?

Larbre34 wrote: »
    The Indo has the same story Wheres Grange Road in D15?

Yeh I don't know any Grange Road in Blanch....maybe they escaped in a car? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Also seen some Garda tape around the Aldi in Clonee yesterday evening. Could be something there too?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

ciaran76 wrote: »
    Also seen some Garda tape around the Aldi in Clonee yesterday evening. Could be something there too?

If there was an incident there it would fit the outline of the report. Maybe they meant Ongar Road rather than Grange Road, which would explain the proximity to Allendale

What were the Gardaí at telling locals they were working on a murder!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭TheBandicoot

Grange Road is the back road to the train station, down by Windermere/Aldemere, St.Joseph's Hospital etc.

Strange, I was walking around there and on into Allendale estate about 2245 last night and didn't see or hear anything.

Grange Road is the back road to the train station, down by Windermere/Aldemere, St.Joseph's Hospital etc.

Strange, I was walking around there and on into Allendale estate about 2245 last night and didn't see or hear anything.
    Thanks...didn't know that road was called that.

It was all kicking off about 9:30-10. It was well finished by 1045

Where u get this info from? We've lived there for 10 years and never heard that. Sometimes known as Hansfield road.

Justask wrote: »
    Where u get this info from? We've lived there for 10 years and never heard that. Sometimes known as Hansfield road.
    I see from Google Maps that Grange Lodge is located on this road

I see from Google Maps that Grange Lodge is located on this road
    Thats a house name not the road.

Justask wrote: »
    Thats a house name not the road.
    I can see that....I'm just trying to understand where the road name comes....strange that Google Maps doesn't know it

I can see that....I'm just trying to understand where the road name comes....strange that Google Maps doesn't know it

No idea. Never heard that before. But if you look up grange road apartments and houses come up on myhome.ie on that road same with Hansfield road.

Has no name on Google map...does that mean we dont have to pay property tax seeing as we dont excist :D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Google maps is wrong a lot of the time, so don't mind what it says. They've the wrong name on my road, the 3rd or 4th wrong name they've put on it since the whole maps thing started.
    I've never heard of a grange road around D15 either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

We called it the Clonsilla road or Clonsilla to Clonee road when we were younger.

Advertisement