Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

box mags

• 09-04-2013 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

hi all,

i have a g36c but it came with the m4 adapter on there to take m4 style mags. i wanted to get a box/drum mag for it. does anyone know if a standard drum mag for M4's are compatible... any and all info welcome

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

hi all,

i have a g36c but it came with the m4 adapter on there to take m4 style mags. i wanted to get a box/drum mag for it. does anyone know if a standard drum mag for M4's are compatible... any and all info welcome

thanks

it should just sit in, if you have the adaptor then logically it should just fit like. jut make sure the side of the box mag clears the side of the G36's body. There is another style box mag which may fit, they're two drums. I can't link you now, in college and most airsoft websites are blocked :(. but that should clear the side of the receiver.

As a side note though be careful how you set your AEG up with a box mag. if you're trying to build yourself an LMG using the G36 as a platform to basically make an MG36 than you should be fine, but running around with an Assault Rifle with a box mag tends not to gel well with most players. All the pro's of a support gunner with non of the weight. As well watch the gearbox, they're not designed to fire 5000 BB's in one sitting unlike most of the LMG gearboxes. Just a heads up :)

Advertisement