Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magnet

• 09-04-2013 9:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Has anybody any experience of using magnet?
    Especially on Limerick.
    They currently have a offer of
    24mb
    Unlimited download
    Unlimited mobile landline calls to domestic and 20 international destinations
    69 e

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

magnet are an excellent operator and in most of Limerick City they should be able to offer an upgrade up to 70mbits by years end ( some parts even sooner) see the maps linked below for details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Not in Limerick - but been using them for a good few years now and never had a problem with them.
    Only issue I experienced was when I initially changed over a few years ago - my previous provider refused to release the port to Magnet, I had to threaten legal action before they would do so.

All in all though find Magnet to be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Hi OP

Recently moved to Magnet on the Simply Broadband package - living in the Annacotty/Castletroy area. So far so good with them. Our line gets between 6mb and 7mb (far below the stated 24mb) but I think that is par for the course in the area where we are living. Still much quicker than Smart who I was with beforehand.

No problem from the customer service side yet either (fingers crossed!).

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    magnet are an excellent operator and in most of Limerick City they should be able to offer an upgrade up to 70mbits by years end ( some parts even sooner) see the maps linked below for details.
    What are these maps you speak of?!

Advertisement