Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steeping Wingnuts...

Options
  • 09-04-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

I've ordered a load of wingnuts juice from esi because I'm currently vaping various hangsen liquids and not finding them great.

How long should I steep wingnuts for? Is it entirely necessary?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭banger01

Not entirely necessary unless stated, but it does 'age well' ........yum

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Agreed with above. I let my Kamikaze steep for a week and it's now my favorite vape. 3 days to 1 week would be enough for the flavours to muddle together OP :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭GobblyNob

I use Liqua juice. Should I steep that too? Would the flavours improve?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

GobblyNob wrote: »
    I use Liqua juice. Should I steep that too? Would the flavours improve?

It's generally the fresh liquids that need a good steeping, I'd've imagined the Liqua juices are sitting around steeping for a while already (presumably, coming from Italy), but steeping's not gonna hurt much unless you leave them totally exposed to air, heat and light, so you might as well go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

liqua is steeped enough, its assembled in China using flavours from Italy, GoRitchy dot com makes it
    i like some of them too

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭GobblyNob

I'm sure the liqua bottles have been sitting around for a while yeah, but they've been airtight since the factory. Doesn't steeping involve taking the cap off and letting it breath?

Advertisement