If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONKYOCRN755 & Dali ZENSOR 1 or DENONDM39 & Dali ZENSOR 1

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Could I have a boardsie price please for these systems delivered to Galway

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hi-fi-system-deals/pah01777

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hi-fi-system-deals/pah01998

Or if you have any special deals on these systems with different speakers that would also be good.
    Thanks
    MP,

thanks for the opportunity to quote!

If it was me I would go for one of these options:

Denon DM39 with Q Acoustics QA 2010i Gloss Black ( they sound great and the gloss looks soooooo much better than the standard graphite finish!) - £309.95 / €369.99

or if you want something that sounds FAR MORE serious! 

Denon DM39 with Monitor Audio BX2 - £349.95 / €419.99
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hi-fi-system-deals/pah01797

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

So no ONKYOCRN755 offers ? Also I'm kinda more keen on the Dali speakers do you have them in stock ?

Oh and does price below include delivery ?
    MP,

thanks for the opportunity to quote!

If it was me I would go for one of these options:

Denon DM39 with Q Acoustics QA 2010i Gloss Black ( they sound great and the gloss looks soooooo much better than the standard graphite finish!) - £309.95 / €369.99

or if you want something that sounds FAR MORE serious! 

Denon DM39 with Monitor Audio BX2 - £349.95 / €419.99
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hi-fi-system-deals/pah01797

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

So no ONKYOCRN755 offers ? Also I'm kinda more keen on the Dali speakers do you have them in stock ?

Oh and does price below include delivery ?
    We have lots of the Dali available from stock - don't worry - however the CRN755 is thin on the ground at the moment (we expect them back in the next 10 days or so) I cannot better the advertised CRN755 offers - Even for Boardies!

Delivery is £14.95 / €16.99 for the system,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

We have lots of the Dali available from stock - don't worry - however the CRN755 is thin on the ground at the moment (we expect them back in the next 10 days or so) I cannot better the advertised CRN755 offers - Even for Boardies!

Delivery is £14.95 / €16.99 for the system,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Would you think it would be a better idea to go with the Denon DM39 with Q Acoustics QA 2020i ? Or is THE 2020I wasted on the DM39 ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Would you think it would be a better idea to go with the Denon DM39 with Q Acoustics QA 2020i ? Or is THE 2020I wasted on the DM39 ?
    Hi MuppetKiller.

I my opinion the Dali speakers sound better than the 2020i speakers and the DM39 would have no issues with either pairs.

Hope this helps a little.

• Advertisement

I see the M39 AND DALI are £299 this week ? Can you do that deal with postage to Galway ?
    I wouldn't be able to pay until the 17th though :(

I see the M39 AND DALI are £299 this week ? Can you do that deal with postage to Galway ?
    I wouldn't be able to pay until the 17th though
    Hi Muppetkiller.

Normally we can only hold goods hear for 5 days before they go back into stock.
    However as you are a Boardie and have purchased from us before I could hold them this one time until the 17th.

Yip the Silver DM39 and Dali Zensor 1's are priced at £299.95 and delivery would come in at £12.99
    Let me know if you would like to have the order popped onto our system.

Hi Muppetkiller.

Normally we can only hold goods hear for 5 days before they go back into stock.
    However as you are a Boardie and have purchased from us before I could hold them this one time until the 17th.

Yip the Silver DM39 and Dali Zensor 1's are priced at £299.95 and delivery would come in at £12.99
    Let me know if you would like to have the order popped onto our systema
    Are the Black DM39's in this deal ? I'd prefer black if possible :D

Are the Black DM39's in this deal ? I'd prefer black if possible
    Hey MuppetKiller.

The Black DM39 and Dalis are priced at £319.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hi-fi-system-deals/pah01777

Let me know what you think.

Hey MuppetKiller.

The Black DM39 and Dalis are priced at £319.95

Let me know what you think.
    I see they are 299 this week ?
    Can I get them delivered to Galway at a special boardsie price ?
    Black please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Muppet, cheers for the post.

As you may appreciate, that price for the two is an absolute bargain and you know we love doing boardie pricing but  unfortunately special boardies price is the same as the web price as we just do these any cheaper than that. :(

Delivery of the two would be £12.99 and please remember that it doesn't come with any speaker cable included.

Stock is good on both at the moment.

Keep us posted if you would like a set and bear in mind, it's a bank holiday up here on Monday but if we shipped it tomorrow you would have it on Monday.

ATB

Dave

Hi Muppet, cheers for the post.

As you may appreciate, that price for the two is an absolute bargain and you know we love doing boardie pricing but  unfortunately special boardies price is the same as the web price as we just do these any cheaper than that.

Delivery of the two would be £12.99 and please remember that it doesn't come with any speaker cable included.

Stock is good on both at the moment.

Keep us posted if you would like a set and bear in mind, it's a bank holiday up here on Monday but if we shipped it tomorrow you would have it on Monday.

ATB

Dave
    PM sent

Can someone message me here and we'll sort out payment ?

Can someone message me here and we'll sort out payment ?
    Pm sent.

Thanks a million guys for your help :D
    I went for the Denon 720 and Dali set instead ...

Thanks a million guys for your help
    I went for the Denon 720 and Dali set instead ...
    Hey Muppetkiller.

No problem at all.

Order will leave us today and arrive on Monday.

Hope you have a good weekend.

I think I love you guys  !!! lol Arrived this morning and Loving the Setup :D

I think I love you guys  !!! lol Arrived this morning and Loving the Setup
    Hi Muppetkiller.

I'm gald you are happy with the products.
    Once they have been run it they will sound even better!!

Any further questions about setup etc just let me know ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.