Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: GBA, GBA Micro and various games

Options
  • 09-04-2013 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭

I have a GBA (Purple) and a GBA Micro (Pink) for trade.

The GBA is in quite good condition, works perfectly, has a couple of scuffs on the back but otherwise cosmetically good. the screen is clear of scratches and generally the entire thing is very clean, has original battery cover.

The Micro is in perfect working condition and free from scratches but would benefit from a new faceplate. It comes with a euro charger which works perfectly with an adapter.

I also have a genuine Yoshi's Island cart for Trade as well as Castlevania. I also have some Kiddies games and Repro Carts if anyone is interested.

Am mostly interested in handheld stuff, specifically an SP or NGPC, Wario Land 4, Final Fantasy VI Advanced. Would certainly consider some interesting Gamecube or Wii games also.

Many thanks

PM if interested

Advertisement