Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Number for Sports Direct UK?

Options
  • 09-04-2013 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Basically, I have complaints about their customer service. I sent them an email last Thursday and they still haven't replied three days later. Also, they don't even have a contact number on their website that those outside the UK can call if they have an issue. I tried calling the UK number but to no avail. So, as it seems, the only form of communication we can rely on is email. Which as you already know, hasn't worked. So I was just wondering if anyone has managed to pull a relevant number from somewhere? I am really fuming at their customer service :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

Do they have an address that you can write to them? I know it's bit old fashioned but what ya got to lose?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

They are a disaster when it comes to CS, check the thread over in BA, a long thread there, some people have had to wait 3 weeks for reply to e-mail, me? just 2 weeks ! A disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Try this number?

Administrative contact:
    Admin, Domain (DA68281)
    Sportsdirect.Com Retail Limited
    Unit A, Brook Park East

Shirebrook, N/A, NG20 8RY
    GB
    domains@ibml.co.uk
    +44.8703339400 Fax: +44.8703339401

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭DonnaMarieAva

Thanks for the replies! Turns out I have to send them an invoice. And I am responsible for posting the product back! To post it back to them would cost the same as what the product is worth! So I figured I'd leave it. Probably not a good idea. Right?!....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Thanks for the replies! Turns out I have to send them an invoice. And I am responsible for posting the product back! To post it back to them would cost the same as what the product is worth! So I figured I'd leave it. Probably not a good idea. Right?!....

Are you a consumer returning a defective product? Because, if so, then they are legally responsible for shipping costs. However if you're a consumer who is returning a good product (change of mind), or you're simply not a consumer then you may have to pay.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement