Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refilling SmokeGreen

Options
  • 09-04-2013 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone managed to refill the carts for SmokeGreen. I've seen the youtube videos but I can't seem the get the cap off the end of the cart.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The little white thing? Paper clip doesn't work - down the centre, flick it off?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ladsmammy

Yes, tried that, looks like they have it sealed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I was going to try this before, as I had the smokegreens too, and moved on to an ego kit. Thought it might be handy have the smokegreens refillable for going out. But, like you, I found the end caps hard to get off, I just went and ordered a V1P refillable e-cig kit from Jacvapour. Same size units, or you can get longer ones, and you can buy easy-open empty carts and fill as you please. The starter kit is actually cheaper than the smokegreen premium start kit! And better quality and better looking.

Ok, I tried a bigger paperclip and got it. This is what's inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

They're wise to our plans! I dunno, buy a couple of new 510 batteries, you'll save money fairly quickly compared to buying the SmokeGreen carts.

• Advertisement

ladsmammy wrote: »
    Ok, I tried a bigger paperclip and got it. This is what's inside.

Looks similar to the inside of the Jac vap carts. But, is the hole down middle of the cloth material safe from leakage? You won't want juice getting down the centre.

The smoke green batteries don't fit 510 carts unfortunately.

Looks similar to the inside of the Jac vap carts. But, is the hole down middle of the cloth material safe from leakage? You won't want juice getting down the centre.

When you take the cloth out you can see straight through. Cloth is damp

Yeah, leave the cloth in as it was, with the neat hole down middle. When filling drop down the sides, a syringe or needle bottle work well; don't allow any juice down the hole or you'll get gurgling and juice in your mouth! For the type we have here the 'sponge' soaks up about 25 good drops. When I fill them, [it's not actually mine, it's my missus' but she asks me to fill them for her] I drop some in, and blow down through it to soak it through, then drop some more, repeat until the sponge looks nicely wet, not overflowing.

Should be fine then once you put the end cap on and stick the batt on.

Let us know how it goes :)

grindle wrote: »
    They're wise to our plans! I dunno, buy a couple of new 510 batteries, you'll save money fairly quickly compared to buying the SmokeGreen carts.

What batteries do the smokegreen have ?? If I get new batteries I'll have to get new chargers. Would like to see if I can get refillable carts for these batteries if I can.

Hope to be only using them for a couple more months :):):) 5 weeks off the cigs now :p:p:p Never thought I would get this far :D:D:D

Yeah, leave the cloth in as it was, with the neat hole down middle. When filling drop down the sides, a syringe or needle bottle work well; don't allow any juice down the hole or you'll get gurgling and juice in your mouth! For the type we have here the 'sponge' soaks up about 25 good drops. When I fill them, [it's not actually mine, it's my missus' but she asks me to fill them for her] I drop some in, and blow down through it to soak it through, then drop some more, repeat until the sponge looks nicely wet, not overflowing.

Should be fine then once you put the end cap on and stick the batt on.

Let us know how it goes :)

Ok, will try that. Now where is the best place to get the juice. Nice tobacco flavor ?

• Advertisement

I don't really do tobacco flavours, the only one I found nice was Cigarrillo Natural, from the house of liquid.

http://www.houseofliquid.com/category-s/1840.htm

thebestshop.eu is cheap and they deliver fast. I'm sure they have some tobaccos.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/22-e-liquid

Advertisement