Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win Tickets to Eddie Izzard at the O2 Thanks to Electric Ireland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'm sure I can think of a few jokes that'll make you laugh till it hertz... Ohm my God, that was a bad pun,.. not sure watt made me tell it. I guess it's an old one and I don't  know any *current* ones. Re-volt-ing, really... I should be charged with assault and battery to the world of comedy. 

Actually, my resistance to post further in this thread has been overcome by my capacitance to reason clearly. Wire you still reading this? I can think of amp'le reasons why you shouldn't... but then there's not much chance we can conductor serious conversation. When will the powers that be pull the plug on this thread? Just as I'm getting amped up, I'm guessing.

I mean, I don't want to be negative, but I'm a little con-fused with all this..- I hope no one will socket to me and ground me for it.... we could all use some en-lightning... 

Perhaps we could *resist* if we *switched* to another topic... although I know lots of people who'd enjoy this - I should *contact* them and *relay* it.

Yeah, I think I just lost my spark... ;)

[EDIT]: Ah feck, I OHMmitted to scroll all the way down and missed the fact that someone has won already. Oh well! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

I don't think I've ever come across such a pun-packed post... Pity we don't have a prize for that! :)

I don't think I've ever come across such a pun-packed post... Pity we don't have a prize for that!

Ah I'm sure you'll think of something :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Bard wrote:
    Ah I'm sure you'll think of something

We could send you out a nice new bill, with extra units?* :D

Thanks for that post though - it's like a one-stop shop for electricity puns. I'll be sure to bookmark it! :)

* Disclaimer - JOKE of course!

We could send you out a nice new bill, with extra units?* :D

Thanks for that post though - it's like a one-stop shop for electricity puns. I'll be sure to bookmark it! :)

* Disclaimer - JOKE of course!

Hah... glad you enjoyed it...

As regards the nice new bill with extra units, I'm grand for them, thanks :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭zinzan

An oldy but a universal favourite..

Did you hear about the magic tractor? It was driving down the road and it turned in to a field...

Or how about one my 3 year old made up -

Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Cabbage head ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement