Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Psychic in Cork ?????

Options
  • 09-04-2013 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey guys, ive been to a few in the last year because im really lost in my life at the mo and could do with advice and guidance but im looking for the best fortune teller in cork area , any one have any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭second74

Hi

Veronica in Blackpool I think is one of the best. I got a new phone have lost some of my numbers so if anyone has veronica's number can they pm me please?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

p
    second74 wrote: »
    Hi

Veronica in Blackpool I think is one of the best. I got a new phone have lost some of my numbers so if anyone has veronica's number can they pm me please?

Cheers

The number of Veronica in Blackpool, as well as those of other psychics/mediums/whatever in Cork and across Ireland can be found here and here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 saltyfrog

I am Interested In visiting This Veronica Lady as well but is she any good? Does anyone have her number and how much she costs? PLZ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Has anybody been to see Veronica recently? Was the waiting list long? I went to her for a reading a few years ago but I remember we were waiting a while for an appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 saltyfrog

I am waiting until January! she is fully booked out! u would be lucky to be slotted in if theres any cancellations.....Sorry i am not much help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement