Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alcohol treatment

• 09-04-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey,
    Has anyone used stanhope st treatment service for issues with drink?
    If so whats it like?

Any other suggestions would be grateful aswell. Have a few issues with alcohol and would like to address them but don't know where to start..heads wrecked!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

Hi, someone close to me is using them at the moment, all seems great so far. A mix of group therapies and one-on-one, also help for the "concerned persons" or family members. As far as I know they have a good success rate. I can see a huge difference in the person since they started with Stanhope St., they had been to a few counsellors & AA, but never lasted more than two weeks sober. They're now focussed and serious about recovery, which makes a nice change! That said, they had to go through the most intensive course in Stanhope to get to this stage. Feel free to PM me if you want more details.

Advertisement