Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Tipp Triathlon

Options
  • 09-04-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Anyone done this race before??

If so what is the bike and run courses like??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

pk88 wrote: »
    Anyone done this race before??

If so what is the bike and run courses like??

Nice.

Decent hill on the run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

was my first sprint tri last year...cycle can be tough depending on wind-could be headwinhd in your face for first 10k, fly back in the 2nd 10k though, run is fine, few small hills

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

not sure what it is about nenagh but seems to me 9 times out of 10 in a cycle through it you'll be fighting a savage headwind. most often heading out of nenagh on the n7 .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Looks like it's going to be a headwind on the way back in from Toome for the second 10k. That's a bummer! Fingers crossed it's not as it is a lovely cycle back in when the wind is behind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Tailwind out and headwind back is better for picking up places if you are a strong cyclist..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 pk88

Woke up sick as a dog today. Saturday is not looking good for me now atall!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

Nice to finally get my first race of the season out of the way (last year I had four or five done by this stage:o) perfect conditions, well-run (bar a bit of a mix up with the results) and nice spread of goodies afterwards. Thanks to nenagh Tri club for a great day out, some day I'd love to challenge for that course record;)

Nice to finally get my first race of the season out of the way (last year I had four or five done by this stage:o) perfect conditions, well-run (bar a bit of a mix up with the results) and nice spread of goodies afterwards. Thanks to nenagh Tri club for a great day out, some day I'd love to challenge for that course record;)

Well done littlemisfickle, you were looking good out there. I'm convinced you will break that record!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

Thanks for the support sollobally8:cool: were you racing or marshalling?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

So Modest. Well done!! Standard of this Forum on the rise each season IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭griffin100

So Modest. Well done!! Standard of this Forum on the rise each season IMO

Yeah but was the course measured accurately :rolleyes:

Thanks for the support sollobally8:cool: were you racing or marshalling?

Had to pull out the day before as I had a chest infection so I was marshalling instead. Excellent performances from you and the other front running ladies. Looks like ye will have a fine battle this season.

Advertisement