Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLR Video, price point? Scarceness vs Price Tag

Options
  • 09-04-2013 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm thinking of selling a PLR video product.

Not looking to get into the in's and outs, lets just say, it's a quality product.

I want to limit it, but am tied between, a higher price and lower scarceness, or higher scarceness and lower price.

The overall price, if bought on it's own comes to around $450.

Anyway, I was thinking of

a) $19 - limited to 33

or

b) $33 - limited to 19

Would appreciate feedback, thanks.

Price Point 1 vote

$19 - limited to 33
    0% 0 votes
    $33 - limited to 19
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dgerryd

If it's any help to you stats show that a lower price will sell more so sell low with the
    angle of limited offer at ?? price after ??? it will be ??? more it would want to be pretty
    amazing to sell for $450

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭bacon?

dgerryd wrote: »
    If it's any help to you stats show that a lower price will sell more so sell low with the
    angle of limited offer at ?? price after ??? it will be ??? more it would want to be pretty
    amazing to sell for $450

Cheers, it's lots of video content.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dgerryd

Plus given the current state of the economy I would say you would fair out better with a lower end price good luck

Advertisement